Gamzee's point of veiw

I dont really know how it got to this. We were all arguing, really badly. It was a shouting match, i can't even remember what it was about. Grandhighblood was screaming in kurloz's face. I couldnt let my brothers of the curch fight like that, i intervened. To say he didnt react kindly to me would be an understatement. And some way some how that was the start of all three of us tangled in a bed kurloz behind me and my head in between GHB legs.

My movements become more and more sloppy nearly shakeing the entire bed. The pleasure blinding me to the point i nearly forget theres two other people in the room watching me. kurloz had a hand on my hip/waist helping me with each thrust onto his bulge, and the grandhigh blood currently had a hand entangled in my hair as he face fucks me.

I look up and see GHB's eye light up a deep purple, signalling he and kurloz in the middle of a chuckle voodoo conversation of some sort. "You ready grub?" Kurloz said to me with his chuckle voodoo. GBH's bulge slithers out of my mouth and i respond with "ready as i'll ever be mother fucker".

There eyes light up agian and kurloz gains a grin, he slids his hand up my chest and proceed to suck and nibble on my neck and back the best he could with his stitches. His hands slide between each of my thighs and pulls them apart abit. I could feel the twitching of kurloz's fingers as he pulled out.

He slid two fingers in side of my nook and move them ruffly in a scissoring motion, i saw stars for a few moments. He added a third, a forth, and finally a fifth. He continued streching and preping me to the point i was dripping with excitement, kurloz's eyes lit up agian and i could feel him at the edge of my brain. "Having fun?" Kurloz smiled down at me as i try to make a understandable sentence.

Grandhigh blood looks as kurloz and they nod there heads to each other. Kurloz stands up behind me, and GHB instructs for me to stand up. My legs wobbled and kurloz helped me stand with both hands on each side of my waist. I was getting a bit worried (and aroused) with the feral look in GRB's eyes. He grabbed a leg a pulled it up to its breaking point. He growled and plunged inside of me. Kurloz put his head on my shoulder and joined GHB inside of me streching me, i could feel my self nearly getting torn open but i couldnt bring my self to care about the pain that felt all too good. Grandhigh blood didnt waist his time to start moving. It felt to good, i could feel my face warm and i started to salivate. Kurloz started to move and attempted to keep up with GHB's brutal pace.

I felt as if i didnt cum soon i'd explode. There thrusts were getting faster, they were pounding my material sack in a way that made me scream and my toes curl. There bulges spasmed inside of me and rubbed at every nook and cranny. My head rested in the space of grandhigh bloods neck and i could smell the salt of his sweat. I wrapped each arm around his neck as i got closer to my orgasm. I couldnt contain the screams, moans, and spasms any more and from what i could tell kurloz and GHB were taking pride in my reactions.

My bulge rubbed and spasmed against the curves of GHB's abs, serching for any kind of friction. I came first, a wail of pleasure and biting down on grandhigh bloods shoulder I release everything on his lower stomach. Kurloz was next to come, he grabbed at my backside and pounded twich as hard and then released inside of me. The slip and slide of kurloz's purple material made speeding up for GHB easier. Grandhigblood finished simmlar to kurloz and filled me with material to the point my bottom half was filled to the brim and left a purple swell in my bottom belly. Kurloz pulled out first and then grandhigh blood, they watched as about a gallon of genetic material fell out of me and pooled aound my knees. Even my knees felt wobbly and i started to shake from being stark naked in the cold.

Kurloz laughed deeply and put an arm under my knees and an arm behind my back and carried me to an extremely large coon with the grandhigh blood in pursuit. We climed in and I fell asleep tired and still twitching from the pleasure i have received, held tight by two pairs of arms.