Chapter 1: ѕυммarιzιng тнe вegιng

Summer was doing really good for me, Scott, Allison, Lydia, and Stiles. We really havent  gotten into any troubel. Also that we havent gone mentaly and pyhsicaly insane. But everything has gotten better. No murders, no accidents, its just all good. Scott finally got the tattoo he wanted for awhile now. Well its just two bands, but of course with our healing processes it went right away. So that means he went throught probally thousand of needles points pressing on his skin. School going good so far. But everything that happened in the hospital with Isaac, and the alpha's trying to kill or capture him, and Scott thank god, showing up and saving him. Well attepting to, Finally Derek coming to get me from school in a rush then going to save Scott's ass befor he died of being held to the damn elevator ceiling and being strangled. 

   " You dont know who your dealing with, Im an ALPHA " Hissed to Scott.

  " So am I " Derek said kwith some-what of a badass additude. I loved when he did stuff like that. It always made me laugh. He tried to act cool in some sort of way. But to me it was just another way of him trying to make me laugh. 

   " Derek, can we get- " I was cut off by the unknow alpha being throw over my head.

  " Well.... Never mind. " He turned around and smiled at me. Then turn right to a heavy breathing Scott. 

   " Shouldnt you be in school. " He just looked, rolled his eyes and layed his back. Derek grabbed Isaac and i helped Scott up. We gott to Derek's house with a call from Stiles, Scott who was feelling better told Stiles to meet us at Dereks. Derek told us that he moved to a apartment and that the state now owns the Hale house. Derek who was pulling up that looked like Wolfs Bane told us to go home and be the Teenagers we always wanted to be.

  " I dont know Derek, being a werewolf isnt really teenagerish. Dont yah think " Derek gave me a look.

   " Amy, " He said with a plain face " Dont start with me. " He said with smile soon appearing.

  " Okay Derek, but dont go Mister Pissy on me " I said with a smile and squiinting my eyes and nose. He just went back to what he was doing with a smile and shaking his head.

  " I owe you Scott. So thanks" Scott just sat there and shot me a look. I just shook my head yes.

 " So Derek, I think i know how you can owe me now. " Derek walking over and gave Scott a courious look. Stile Finally coming over. Scott explained to Derek that he got a tattoo and what it ment. Derek's eyes glowing red. I always thought it was something wen he did that. 

    " Okay well, this is gonna hurt. Alot. " Derek said with some fear. But Scott didnt care.

  " Do it. " Derek shook his head and lit the flame tourch. 

  " Well that's my cue. " Stiles said while trying to leave while Derek grabbed him and pulled him back.

   " Nope you two gotta hold him down " He said pointing to me and Stiles. 

  " Ugh, Why cant she do it. '' Derek shot him a look and he walk back to Scott

 " Hold him down " He said as he put the flame to his skin. Scott screamming in pain his eyes  flew yellow. I pushed down as hard as i could. When Derek was done Scott fainted from the pain. Stiles was playing on his phone and i pulled Derek aside. 

  " Is he gonna be okay? " I asked. With a little fear of Scott being seriously hurt. 

  " He's gonna be fine. It'll heal Amy. You worry to much. " He said as he walked away. I grabbed his arm and pulled him closer. Alittle closer then befor. I looked him in his eye's as he did the same.

  " I would worry if that was you Derek. Dont forget that. " And let him go. We stared at each other until he slowly pulled me into kiss him, until we were startled by Scott waking u with some sort-of scream. We looked at eachother for one more second and immediatly went too Scott. Until Stiles now pulled me aside.

   " What the hell happened back there. " 

   " I dont even know. " We look at eachother until i broke the stare and went to check on Scott. When i came out Derek and Scott loked at me. 

   " You okay? " I asked walking alittle closer

   " Yahh... " Stiles replied. I looked at him like wtf. 

   " Oh. you ment, Yah. " Stiles said walking away.

   " Yah i am. " Scott replied while getting up and putting his shirt on. We started walking out. Untill Scott stoped and look at the door.

    " Why did you paint the door, and only on side. "  He said confused.

     " Go home Scott. " He said worryed what Scott might do. Until Scott releashed his claws and crazily scrached the paint door until a symbol appear. 

      " What, in the hell.... is that? " I asked confused.

      " Its a pack symbol. An Alpha pack " Explained Derek.

      " An entire pack of alpha's. Is that possible? " Asked Scott 

      " Yes. and its my problem. " Derek and Scott kept arrguing back and forth until i broke it up and we left. I was really courious about that symbol and it would get out of mmy mind