Fall.

-Amira P.O.V-

Today I will meet the boyfriend of my best friend. I’m not ready for this, I know her for some months now.

Still, Justin Bieber? That’s just not nobody. I’m kinda afraid to meet him, I heard a lot about him and its not always good.

‘’AMIRA!’’ Demi yells. ‘’Yeah?’’ I say, walking down from the stairs. ‘’Here, you should wear this.’’ She said, giving me this : weheartit.com/entry/56304022/via/iheartyooooou . Oh, okay.

I walk to the bedroom and change into that. ‘’Perfect and he will be here in some minutes.’’ Demi says, walking to the kitchen.

I’m not opening that door, but then *DingDong* ‘’Amira? can you open it,please?’’ Demi yells, from the kitchen.

‘’Okay.’’ I mumble. I open the door and there he is, Justin Bieber.

‘’Hey.’’ He said, walking inside. ‘’Hello.’’ I say, closing the door.

I was about to ask him how his day is but he is already to the kitchen.

Nice….okay then. I walk to the kitchen and they are making out, well great.

‘’Use protection, please.’’ I say, taking nutella and walk to the couch.

‘’We will.’’ Is what Justin answers. Euhm, gross?

‘’Amira, I’m sorry. I didn’t let you come over to see that.’’ Demi says , letting Justin go and sits next to me.

‘’Oh no, go ahead. I have my nutella, I’m perfect.’’ I say, sarcasm much.

‘’Well, Justin , this is Amira. Amira, this is Justin. ‘’ Demi say, looking at me.

‘’Hey, nice to meet you.’’ Justin said, he was about to shake my hand but I just go sit on the another couch.

‘’Hey.’’ I say. What? he was just walking inside and now he wanna be nice? hahaha. no.

We all are watching TV, wait no. Justin and Demi are more making out then watching TV but then ‘’Amira, why are you being so mean?’’ Demi say, sitting next to me. Justin did go to the badroom by now.

‘’What? me? I’m mean?’’ I say, putting my nutella away and looking shocked at her.

‘’Yes, Amira…he means much to me.’’ She said, holding my hand.

‘’So what? that means you can act like your best friend isn’t around and make out in front of my face?’’ I kinda yell.

‘’You aren’t my best friend…’’ She said, looking behind and there is Justin again.

Well, thanks and that’s all I need but then a text. My little brother, crap my mom will be drunk by now.

‘’Amira, get home now.’’ That’s what the text says. Oh god, not again.

‘’Well, I leave you both alone so you both can have your moment because I’m not your best friend, Demi.’’ I say, faking smiling.

Justin looks at me and then at Demi, but he gets it and look down at the floor.

Well, he deserve it. The freaking ass…I will never ever like this boy.

I swear to god, I will never like him.

I get up, take my stuff and walk to my skateboard and go home…lets hope my little brother isn’t much in trouble.