Q/A?

I've decided to do another one, because it was fun, and I am bored. ;).

Bad Habits?
I have a lot of bad habits, and I'm pretty sure it annoys the hell out of the girls. 1. I take really long showers and then hang out in the bathroom for a while, dancing until my face gets too ugly to handle.

2. I tend to tap on things when focusing. I guess it's part of being a drummer, but I do it a lot. A lot of kids at my school yell at me for it ;)

3. Don't be dirty minded, but I tend to bite and suck on things. I usually can't wear necklaces specifically because it's too much temptation for me to handle.

In a fist fight, who would win?

To be brutally honest, it depends. If it's against the other girls, Abby, she's strong as fuck, but I can't hurt people I care about. It's my weakness. But if it was against someone trying to hurt someone I care about....they'd be knocked out in seconds. I'm a lover, not a fighter, but I'll always fight for what I love. You can poke and prod at me all you want. The moment you even look at my family the wrong way, I will rip you into pieces, and it WON'T be my last resort.

Christmas List Top Ten:

1. Band merch

2. Earbuds

3. Books

4. Music

5. Leather Clothes

6. Gloves

7. Portable Speakers

8. Puppies!

9. Converse (#6 and 1/2 ;)  )

10.  Love!

If you girls were in The Maze Runner, what would your jobs be?

Abby would probably either be a builder or cook. Not necessarily because she's a good cook, but because it'd be funny to see her in an apron, threatening me with a wooden spoon. But she's also really strong, hence the builder part.

I think Jenna would either be the one to be leader, or the one to work as a Slicer specifically so she could show me the raw bloody meat so I'd pass out. She likes to do stuff like that.

I think Lily and Chrissy would probably both work in the garden, and goof off making flower crowns for all of us, and looking at all the guys, debating who is the most princely.

Jess would most definitely be a Med-Jack. She's just so good with any type of injury. It's kind of insane, actually.

As for myself, I think I'd be a runner. Sure, I'm lazy as hell, but I'm actually really fast. Especially when something is chasing me, such as a shucking griever. Plus, I think Minho would be like my best friend.

Who's the most innocent?

You know, I'm not really sure. Much to some people's surprise, it's not me, even if Jenna says otherwise.

Acting/ Accents?

Okay, so don't laugh, but in elementary school, I was really nerdy. I would get obsessed over certain books, and movies with a small group of friends. We'd start 'role playing' as their characters, and I was actually able to develop a great handle on accents. In fact, for plays for my school teachers cast me for certain roles because of their accents. So, that's kind of embarrassing.

Past Nicknames?

E, Eli, The Piercer, Drummer Girl, Favorite Brit, Dork, Stink, Tink, Nerdy Birdy, Love, Shorty, Bad Gal, Prankster Queen, Queen of Pranks, and Ms. Hyde. Long story for each of them.

That's all for tonight! Love you guys!
Eli