Dogs

For my first opinion, I'm gonna be talking about...

Canines.

Not the ones in your mouth. I'm talking about those adorable little cute balls of fur which everyone loves to cuddle! These lovable mammals could do nothing to you right?!

Yep, they couldn't. If you don't count barking at you very loudly for no apparent reason which causes you to fall off the sidewalk and biting your toes painfully for two causes: 1. which is you hurt him/her, and 2: again, none; then sure, they're pretty harmless.

But seriously though, I love dogs and I think they're pretty much just gentle creatures unless you did something to it first and/or it's a dangerous breed, such as Rottweilers or pit bull terriers. I learned to never provoke one when I was playing around with my Shih Tzu. I poked his nose with my big toe, not once, not 1.5 times, but TWO times cause I thought it looked cute. And then he bit it. Hard. I had to get a rabies injection afterwards for fear of contracting the disease. And I'm not the only he bit. Champ bit every person in the household, except for my father. This includes me, my mom and our two helpers. Lesson of the story is: "Never poke a dog's face with your foot because he will most definitely inject his teeth in it."

Champ's passed away now (R.I.P. T_T) and I really miss his barks. We still have one dog left out of the 5 we previously had, named Mioca. She's a mix breed of a Chihuahua and a Mini Pinscher and she's aggressive like daum. When I was younger she used to bark at me COUNTLESS of times, for the reason which is stated above (there's none). Now, she's turned less hostile at me though. I can now approach her without fear of her sinking her teeth into my thigh.

I've tried to teach her dog tricks, but it's pretty useless. I don't have a clicker (I wanted to train her through the concept of clicker training), and when I give her some food after using a substitute like clicking my tongue, she just gobbles it right up like a crazed pig without even listening to the sound. And yes, we literally call her a pig. She's basically Pumbaa from The Lion King reincarnated as a chihuahua with 200% the appetite.

As I said, I really love dogs and I've been searching online on what kind of cool dog breeds there are. I really like the Papillon (dog with fleek af ears) and a Border Collie (Einstein in dog form). My mom's a cat person, but she said she wanted a Beagle and Beagle puppies are adorableeee. But I would want a Papillon and a Border Collie since they're absolutely my favorite.

I have a slight fear of huge dogs. I mean, when I pass by a house with a German Shepherd and it makes this low, loud bark that's reminiscent to the groan of an old vacuum cleaner, then I get mixed decisions. My mind tells me to stay calm and be logical in this situation, but what I really want to do is "oh no f it go out there you dumbass be like the flash and run" Yep, sure. I'll do that if I want to get a 4mm sharp pair of razor-teeth in my torso. And another problem is that they're scattered all over our subdivision. Literally every street has at least one stray dog. It's pure luck whether it's an aggressive one or not, but 80% chance are they're safe. there's still a 20% chance though hmhmhm

So my final verdict on dogs and puppies is:

Some of them are cute, some of them are safe, but if you encounter a big one, don't run for your leg's sake.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thank you for reading the first chapter of "My Daily Opinion". The first topic that I decided to talk about was dogs because my friend suggested it for me, and I obliged xD Thank you all and I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye!

- Vani