Chapter 1

helloo lovelies! this is my second Janoskians fanfic so if you havent checked out my first one please do! It's called: Please remember me...

If your reading this,thank you for giving my story a chance! much love xx.

Zoe's pov

I open the front door and push it closed lazily.I'ts been such a tireing and boring day today it's surreal.

I pull at my hairband and massage my head slightly.I run my fingers through my hair and let out a hugeeeeee breath.

I kick off my shoes and walk down the hall to discover that I'm home alone,once again.I walk upstairs and open the door to my huge but neatly cleaned room.I approach my desk and see a sticky note taped on it.

Dearest Zoe!

me and dad have gone to New York for the weekend,we are visiting some relatives,you have the house to yourself for the weekend,be good and study if you need to

Love,Mom and Dad xxx

I scrunch up the paper and throw it into the bin.I flop my tired body on the bed and just lay there thinking.

I should probably introduce myself huh?

My name is Zoe Gomez,I'm 18 years old and I'm in my last year of school.I live in Los Angeles,my parents raised me to be a goody two shoes but quite honestly I'm getting sick and tired of it.My parents are really rich and they ussualy travel around-accompaning my brother or visiting his shows or just random travels to see our relatives.Yes I have an older brother-his name is Jack,he's a musician and my parents think he's a god. I'm studying to be a photographer and you could say I'm quite popular.I used to live in New York but for the past four years we have been staying in L.A. I don't know many people here,because I don't go out but I do have a friend,her name is Leigh.