Chapter 2

Hellooo! I'm still winging it with this story sooo I'm sorry if it may appear random at times!

Zoe's pov

Me and Lei walk downstairs and I grab the house keys.I lock the house and put the keys in my bag and turn around to see a guy leaning on the car.He has black skinny jeans on and a white shirt with a pig drawn on it,random?

His hair is swipped to the side and he has a snapback on his head.He has a stubble on his chin and his eyes are veryy green,they can be seen from a far.I see Leigh approaching him and I see a smile forming on his face.

Yay! he likes her!

I slowly make my way towards them and 'Beau' acknowledges my excistence and pulls away from the hug Leigh gave him.

"Beau,this is Zoe my bestfriend" Leigh introduces us.

I shake his hand and he looks at me,raising an eyebrow "It's nice to meet you Zoe,sorry but as Leigh here was saying that you study alot,I imagined you more..uh..well more geeky"

I was taken back at first and felt bad about what he said but I still smiled "ohh well I guess I can hide my geekyness well then"

He laughs and nodds his head.We get in the car and Beau turns up the radio.The song Weightless by All time Low comes on and It's my favorite song.Corny right? Did I forgot to mention,err Jack my brother-he sings in All time Low.Without knowing it I start singing along and Beau and Leigh look at me strange.

"what?"I ask them.

"Nothingg Zoe,just didnt know you could sing like that orrrrr that you knew All time Low" Beau says.

I chuckle "well there's still alot of things you dont know about me" I didnt want them to know about Jack,Leigh knows I have a brother but she doesnt know what he does and she hasnt met him yet.

He smirks "Well my dear,the night is still long and the party will just be starting so we have plenty of time to find out everything"

I have a feeling me and Beau will be great friends.

We arrive at a house and there's music blasting and drunk people outside the house.I swear I saw some of them sleeping on the grass outside. I walk quietly behind Leigh and Beau,Beau's hand brushes against Leigh's and she looks down.

He smiles and entwines their fingers.They're sooo cute oh my god.

We walk through the door and I follow behind Beau and Leigh,Beau leads us to the back,in the garden and we approach some people on the grass.It was a little less crowded and loud here,I liked it.

As we approach them all eyes were on me,afcourse everyone knew Leigh and I was the new weirdo.

"Stop staring at her,you guys look like creeps" one of them said and walked over to me.

"Hi,I'm James" he said pollitely and I smiled.

"I'm Zoe" I respond.

James smiles at me and we start chatting about the most random stuff.I observed his features.He is really really really tall and skinny,his hair is black and he has a dimple piercing.He is the kind one,as I see.

I see someone approaching us,he stops before me and looks at James.

"hi James! New friend?" the guy asks him.

"Yeaaah,this is Zoe,she's not really new,she just doesn't have alot of free time so we couldn't meet her earlier as she doesn't find..er.. time to go out" James says.

I make a mental note to thank him later because he didn't spill the whole parents thing and geek thing.

What? I just felt like I could trust him.