Part 1

Jimin's pov

I just came back from a date with my lovely girlfriend,Son Eunyoung(A/N : I would like to thank Sheila_U for the fantastic name!)

As I opened the door,I saw the rest of my band members giving me a death stare.

"Where were you?! Were you with that useless girl?! What was her name?Ah! Son Eunyoung." Rap mon hyung yelled.

"First, Eunyoung is not a useless girl and second,yes I was with her." I said feeling annoyed. How could they think like that of Eunyoung.

"You're always with her and not focusing on your work! You better break up with her!" Rap mon hyung yelled but I just walked to my room.

To: Jagi♡

Wanna go on a picnic tomorrow? Its my off day...

From : Jagi♡

Sure! Meet you at the park where we first met?I'll prepare the food!

To : Jagi♡

YASSS! Jagi's food is the best!!! Okay,so we'll meet at the park at 1pm. Good night,Saranghae♡♡

I sent the message and went to bed,feeling excited for tomorrow.

~Next day~

I woke up and I realised it was 11.35 am and had 1h 30 min to prepare for my date with Eunyoung.

After I finished preparing,I went down and saw them(bts) relaxing. I had 15 mins to reach to the park so I just wore my shoes and that's when Jin hyung said,

"Where are going?"

"On a date with Eunyoung." I said and left.

Rap mon's pov

We are currently following Jimin to his date with Eunyoung.We decided to follow him since we wanted to see what they were up to.

When we reached the destination, we saw Jimin kissing Eunyoung on the lips and sitting down for a picnic.

We looked at each other and decided that we should destroy lunch for them.We walked towards them,and we overheard Eunyoung saying," Why doesn't your members like me?...."

But we didn't care,we just went to them and messed up thier food and picnic blanket.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?! HYUNG!" Jimin yelled.

Jimin's Pov

"WHAT ARE YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!HYUNG!" I yelled.

I was about to punch him when Eunyoung took hold of my arm.

"Jimin,its okay...Come on let us go back.." Eunyoung said and brought me to her car.We cleaned up at her place and I decided to go back as I have a surprise shedule.

"Goodbye,Jagiya...Saranghae♡" i said and kissed her goodbye and left.

But who knew it was actually the last time he would see her alive ......