Untitled Part 9

The more we ask the more we find. There's something suspicious about Anne. She is full of secrets. First, we thought that Lauren, Emily and Rose are the ones who cause her death but now it was proved that they are innocent. But why did Anne killed Emily and Rose? Why is she haunting us? Why is she following us? There's no one who could help us now. We should find out by ourselves. No idea. Everyone doesn't know from where to start and we don't exactly know what had happened to Anne. Can we believe Lauren? Who should I ask? God! Help us.

xxx

"Do you think Lauren told us the truth?" I asked.

"I don't know. I think she is right but I don't know." Tasha said.

"We should find someone who can tell us about it." said Laine.

"Anne or Ms Venny?" Kelly asked.

"Ms Venny." I said.

xxx

I know this sounds really stupid but we have to do it. It is not easy to find which cemetery she was buried in and find her burial place. It took us a day. But we finally did it. Now we have to do it.

"I'm scared." said Tasha.

"You think what I'm brave enough to be here? Shut up!" Laine said.

We walked and sit on the ground. Kelly took out the Ouija board and place it at the centre. We put our fingers at the planchette.

"Is anyone here?" I asked.

The planchette moved to 'YES'.

"Who is this?"

'VENNY'.

"How can we know this is Venny?"

'SAHANA.'

"She knows my sister. She is Ms Venny."

"What had happened to Anne?" Laine asked.

No movement.

"You know what, she can't tell long stories here and we can't remember all the letters." said Kelly.

Suddenly, something happen. I'm in school now. Standing at the corridor. My school looked so different from now. All the students whom I don't know walking around me, walking past me and they walked into me. They don't even realise that I'm there standing and looking at them. I see Ms Venny. I followed her. She walked into the principal's office and I saw one girl standing in there. Anne.

"This is Anne and she is our new student." said the principal. Anne looked at Ms Venny and smiled. Both of them went to our class which we were studying. Now we are not studying there anymore because this was our last year at that school.

"This is Anne. Your new classmate." said Ms Venny.

Lauren, Emily and Rose who were sitting at Laine, Kelly and Tasha's seat looked at Anne and smiled.

"Introduce yourself." said Ms Venny but Anne didn't say anything. She was just looking at the floor.

"Maybe she is shy now. But she'll get used to it later." Ms Venny left our room. Anne walked and sat at my seat which was at the corner of the class behind Tasha's seat. Lauren, Emily and Rose turned back and waved at her but Anne didn't respond anything.

After school Ms Venny took Anne to her room. Lauren, Emily and Rose were very happy when Ms Venny told them that Anne is going to stay with them. There were two double-decker beds in that room. Anne took the upper part of the bed to sleep while Emily took the down one. They tried to talk to her but every time they start the conversation Anne will just smile and continue her work: draw something in a black book. Everything about Anne seemed so suspicious. One day, they checked what she drew in that book when Anne was out in the library.

"I couldn't find it." said Emily.

"Find it under her bed." said Lauren.

"Got it!" said Emily.

The opened the book but they couldn't understand what was in it.

"What is this?" asked Rose.

"It looked like some kind of spell to wake up the spirits." said Lauren.

"Oh my God! What is this creature? A beast?" asked Rose.

"This is worse than a beast!" said Emily.

"Give me back my book!" shouted Anne.

"We won't. Explain this!" Lauren shouted back.

Anne ran towards them and tried to take her book. Three against one but Anne did it. She pulled the book so hard from them. How can she get this much of energy?

"How can you pu..."

Anne cut Lauren's question and she started to scream very loudly. I cannot stand her shouting so I closed my ears using fingers and so did the three of them. After few minutes, the teachers started to run towards their room and when they opened the door, Anne ran towards them and shouted one of the teachers and told them that Lauren, Emily and Rose are bullying her. The teachers didn't listen to their explanation. They called their parents and told them about this and Anne was changed to the last room.

Anne was very happy. She smiled at them when she walked past them when the teachers were scolding. Since that day, Emily, Laure and Rose didn't talk to Anne and they ignored her. Every night, they will be loud screaming and door banging sound from Anne's room but no one dare to go and open. It was Halloween night. Everyone was in the school hall.

"We're late!" said Lauren

Emily who were finding something from under here table turned at asked her, "Did you hear something?"

There was loud screaming from Anne's room.

"I thought everyone is at down."

They walked towards her room. The sound got louder and louder. They are standing right in front of her room and the noise stopped.

"Let's go." said Rose.

As soon as they turned to walk, Anne bangs the door from inside. "Help! Help!" She shouted from inside. They tried to open the door but it was locked. They pushed the door and tried to open and finally they managed to open the door. It was very dark inside.

"Why is the floor wet?" asked Rose.

She looked down but she couldn't see anything because it was dark. Emily turned on the light and they started to scream. Blood. Blood everywhere on the floor.

"Get out of here!" Anne shouted. She was squatting on the cupboard. Blood covered her face.

"Jesus! What's wrong with you Anne?" Emily who was in shock still managed to ask her.

"The demon needs me. It needs my blood. I had given it! But it wants more!" she laughed and continued, "I will give him more. He should live!"

Blood drip more from her head.

"We should go and get the teacher!"

The three of them ran to the hall but I was in the room staring at her.

"It's now you who should feed him because you are the one who set me free!"

She told me that right on my face. She jumped from the high cupboard and she is dead. Her body started to fly and a cloth from nowhere came and she hung herself in the room. The teachers found her dead and they blamed Emily, Rose and Lauren.

xxx