The Talk

This was a request by @anaisloveslarry , it was fun writing this haha, hope it's not to awkward. Look out for the kid's ages.

Louis: 13

Ed: 13

Liam: 12

Niall: 9

Lucie: 4 months old

Anna and Harry: 35

Anna had Lucie pressed against her chest, wrapped with one of those big clothes that go around the mother's backs and keep babies warm. Lucie was a few months old, and was already used to be carried this way around the house.

It was a normal Saturday in the Styles household. Ed had been in the family for almost a year and a half, and although the first months had been hard, he was now one of them. He was totally adapted to the family and their ways, and felt like Harry and Anna had always been his parents. From time to time, his brother came to visit and took him away for the weekend, or stayed with the Styles.

Harry was working on a new book, and he had a deadline. He was very successful as an author, and now he was writing the sequel to his last book, that had been turned into a movie. He was doing very well in his career, according to every critic. The only problem, he had to work a bit harder, and that included closing himself up in the study, and writing on Saturday mornings. The family was fine with this however, and respected his "working time".

Niall was watching cartoons downstairs, while eating a bowl of cereal -his second bowl of cereal- and singing along to the songs in the TV. Now, what really puzzled Anna was the lack of noises from her oldest three (of course, including Ed).

She had laundry to do, so she carried the big bag with clothes upstairs. When she passed Louis's bedroom, she heard their voices. She got close to the door to try to make out words.

"... I can't see, Louis!" She heard Liam say.
"You are too young for this anyway" Louis answered.
"Come on guys, I want to see too. That one's pretty" that was Ed.
"It's mine!" Louis reminded the boys. "Hey! Give it back!"
"No!" Apparently, Liam had taken whatever they were fighting about. Anna had a bad feeling.

She opened the door to find the three boys over Ed's bed, all around a magazine. Oh, no.

As soon as they heard the door open, they jumped, and Liam hid the magazine behind his back.

"What are you doing, boys?" She asked them, stern.

"Nothing!" They all said in unison, with flushed faces.

"Liam, can you give me that?" Anna asked, pointing at whatever Liam was hiding.

Liam didn't move a muscle, but being the obedient boy he was, he stepped closer to his mum.

"No!" Louis said, looking nervous. He had a worried expression in his face. Liam looked like he was about to cry, and Ed was just looking down in absolute shame.

"Liam" she said once more, squinting her eyes. That did the trick. Liam took his hands from behind his back, and handed his mum whatever he was holding. As Anna took it from his hand, she looked at the cover. It was a Playboy magazine.

"Where did you get this, Louis?" She asked, looking at the oldest boy.

"Stan gave it to me"

"It's true" Ed backed him up. Anna nodded.

"I'm going to keep it from now on" she said, and left the room.

She almost ran through the house to Harry's study room. She opened the door in a hurry.