Pig

Declan was the new kid at school eating a bowl of pasta linguini at lunch when he heard the door open. It was Hector, one of Declan's old friends from school.
"What are you doing here?" Declan said.
"Well I burnt down the old school so I'm here now." Hector replied.
"Cool," Declan said.
"Cool," Hector replied.
    An awkward silence was in the air for a while. Declan didn't want to say anything because he knew this was how fanfictions start.
"I like your pink dress," Hector told Declan.
"Oh, thanks, my mom dared me to go to school like this because she said I wouldn't do it. I proved her wrong!" Declan said while his face got redder than Brayden's cheeks.
    Later that day when school ended, Hector and Declan talked to each other as they walked home. On the way there, a goddess of a woman walked by in lingerie.
She approached Declan and said, "You would fuck me, right?"
Declan replied, "Well, you're not wrong."
"Follow me!" the woman said with excitement.
    As Declan and Hector walked into the warehouse she brought them to, all the could see were sex toys, studded dildos, and what they thought was the almighty Moby Huge. Declan and Hector noticed a needle in their arms as they fell to the ground. They woke up only to see the beautiful woman standing in front of them in the nude. She was shaved, Hectors favorite. Hector felt a bulge emerging from his pants but before he could hide it, the woman had already ripped his pants off. She started to lick the tip and from her fast motions, Hector was about to explode until a loud rip sound echoed. Declan's tiny one inch pecker had grown ten times the size and ripped his jeans open.
"Wow," Hector said in awe, "Can I..." Hector stuttered, "Can I touch it?"
"You may!" Said Declan.
    Hector quick pokes had turned into a full on hand job.
"HEY!" The woman shouted, "What about me?"
Hector got up and RKO'd that stupid slut.
"Now where were we?" Hector asked, "Oh right! Turn around!"
    Hector put a pizza bagel flavored condom on and inserted his wang all the way in with no mercy.
Declan screamed, "OOH...FUCK!"
    Hector thruster harder and harder until Declan's anus was filled with his creamy yum yums.
Declan whispered, "Your turn,"
"I don't think I can take it," Hector said, "It's like getting fucker by a horse!"
Without second thought or Hector's consent, he jammed it right in and fucked him as hard as he could.
"This must be your first time because you are tight!" Declan said
Although Declan is a one-pump-chump, he came instantly. Blood and jiz spewed out of Hector's once tight and torn anus.
"Well...shit," Declan said, "We should do this again sometime!"
"Okay!" replied Hector as he cried in pain.