Chapter 1

Mya's POV
Waking up at 7:00 in the morning, I knew my day was going to be hard. Slowly I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I took a shower and brushed my teeth before going to my son's room. I opened the door and found him sleeping peacefully in bed. I began to wake him up, opening the curtains for him. "Good Morning Treasure" I said picking him up and placing him on my hip. "Good morning mommy" he said rubbing his eyes. Carefully I placed him on the ground. He quickly ran to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his body. I picked him out a white shirt with blue jeans and a pair of timberlands and sat it on his bed. I then left the room to make breakfast. I decided to make Treasure's favorite, scrapple and pancakes. I quickly placed the food on plates and began to pray and eat when Treasure entered. After we finished eating I went to my room and put my clothes on. I put on a shirt with "Treasure's mommy" on the front and some blue jeans with all white air forces. I quickly ran to the car with Treasure strapping him in. I realized that we were almost late for Treasure's doctor appointment. I quickly but cautiously drove to the doctors office. 10 minutes later, me and Treasure walked to the waiting room and took a seat.  5 minutes later the doctor came and took us back to his office. He checked him up and measured his height. "How's his asthma going" Dr. Reign said grabbing his clipboard to write my response down. "It's gotten better then before when everyday he needed his pump. Now  he can run in gym for the whole period." "Thats good. Im going to give him some gummy pills to take everyday to help his breathing" he said handing me a bottle of gummy's. "Thank you" I said shaking his hand and leaving with Treasure. Me and Treasure got in the car and drove to his school. I gave them the doctor's note and began to drive to work. I blasted " Im getting money" through my speakers as I swerved through traffic. I quickly got out of the car and made my way into Angie's Hair Salon where i worked as a hair dresser. Walking in I greeted my girls Tina and Kayla as I prepared my stuff to start.
---------------------------------------------------
Tina's POV
After work I waved bye to Mya as I went to the back to wash my combs. Once Mya left I went to the front and gave Kayla a long passionate kiss. Mya doesn't know about us and its better that she didn't because I'm married and don't know  what I want. We finally broke the kiss and I sat in Kayla's lap. " When can we tell Mya about us". Kayla asked poking her bottom lip out. " When the time is right" I said pecking her lips. " Whatever she said standing up which caused me to almost fall. "Whats wrong with you" I said looking into her eyes". "I got to go" she said dryly as she grabbed her bag and walked out. I don't understand why shes mad. I mean I told her that I didn't want to tell Mya and she understood. I quickly grabbed my bag and got in my car making my way home.
20 minutes later I pulled up to my house and got out the car, walking up the stairs. I fished out my keys and unlocked the door. There I was in my big house alone again. My husband Ahmed was always at work and never home. I don't really like Kayla but I stay with her to fill that void for my husband not being around. She makes me feel like I'm loved even though I don't love her back. I never see Ahmed until late at night and I'm gone at work the next morning. I'd rather us fight all the time but we never even talk except text. I placed my bag on the floor and picked up my phone settling on ordering pizza.
Kayla POV
When I walked in the door of my apartment I immediately collapsed on the couch from exhaustion. After a 1 hour nap I decided to make some chicken and mashed potatoes for my mom. Slowly I got up and walked to my mom's room. Opening the door I saw her laying down watching Tv. "Hey ma, how you feeling" I said walking in the room. " Honey I feel the same way I do everyday" she said putting her eyes back on the Tv. " Did you take your medicine" I said grabbing the bottle to see it still full. My mom has a illness. The doctors said she will be gone soon. I cried so much that I don't have anymore tears left. I tried to tell my brother Jacob but he wont even hear me out. He blocked my number and never calls. After what happened I can understand why.
Mya in the media
How do you like the first chapter?? Sorry if chapters come slow I like to write down the chapters before I type them and publish them.