Chapter 1- Getting to know each other

Hey guys, ShadowStars here. So, this is my first fanfic and i hope u guys like it.I'm sorry if my spelling or grammar is bad. This is Graylu so if you were hoping for something else, I'm sorry it's not here.
Gray- Get on with the story woman.

Lucy- Gray be patient.

Gray- Ok, I'm sorry.

Lucy-Go on Ms. Shadow.

Me- Thank you Lucy. Now on with the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Lucy's POV -
He's a famous TV actor and he goes to my new school, Fairy Academy. His name is Gray Fullbuster. I like his work on TV, but I don't fangirl over him like everyone else. I don't fangirl over him because I don't know him. If I knew him and liked him then maybe I would fangirl over him.

At school-

I sit in my seat,reading while I wait for the bell to ring and class to start. I hear screaming and i look over to see Gray at the doorway,coming into the classroom. I look back at my book when I see him coming towards his seat, which is right next to mine. I hear him sit down and start answering questions girls were giving him. Then the bell rings and I put my book up and look over to see Gray starring at me. HIM starring at ME!

"What? Why are you starring at me?" I ask.

"Well, I was wondering why you don't act like all the other girls. Do you hate me or something?" He asks.

'What? He really expects me to act like them?' I think.

"Well,I don't think I should have to fangirl over you,"I say.

"So you don't like me and my work?" He asks kind of sadly.

"No, I like your work, I just don't want to fangirl over you when I don't know you," I say.

"Well, do you want to know me?" He asks, kind of happy because of my answer.

'Why does he want me to get to know him, shouldn't he be worrying about other things, like say HIS CAREER,' I think.

"Umm, I don't know.Why do you want me to get to know you?" I ask curiously.

" Uh...I don't know...I guess i just want to get to know you," He says nervously.

I blush. No one has told me they want to get to know me before. Especially not someone as famous as him.

"Uh...I-I guess we can go to the new cafe downtown and get to know each other," I suggest.

"Great, I'll see you at the front gate after school, okay?" He says.

"Okay, see you there," I say. He was about to say something when the teacher walked in.

"I'll tell you later," He mouthed.

"Okay," I mouthed back. Then he smiled a different smile than usual. It was more sincere and sweet. I blushed and smiled back.

'I wonder why he doesn't show that smile to everyone else,'I wonder.

No one's POV-

What Lucy didn't see were two light blue eyes glaring at her.

"How dare she talk to Juvia's Gray-sama, she'll pay for this.Gray-sama doesn't even smile at Juvia like that and Juvia is Gray-sama's number one fan," whispered Juvia to herself.

"What was that Juvia?" Ms. Mirajane asks.

"Nothing Ms. Mirajane," says Juvia.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So how was it, was it good or was it bad. Please tell me.Thank you all and I love you.

Bye-Bye minna-san.