Lucy im here

The fairy tale group pov

I love fairytale! Everything about it. Fairytale is a guild. In the vast lands of Fiore. We get missions from people to make money. Or else I can't pay off my rent! We're wizards with abilities and Fairytale is our one home to Lucy, Erza, Gray, Happy ( our flying cat!), and who could forget about Natsu.

To us, friendship is the bond holding us together. We're alive through it and obey by it. We would die for each other!! Anyways, were off to another mission bye!

20 years later............

Lucy pov

I woke up that morning rather happy. Then that all changed to a bell ringing on my door.

" ahem Ms. Heartfillia I am the Retailer of Fiore", The man said when I opened the door allowing his footsteps into my house

" 20 years ago, you were always late paying your rent, now after 20 years since you split from your guild, what's it called again? Tails of the Fairies?..." Seriously!!!

I shot back in a rude way " Its pronounced Fairytale"

" Ok Fairytale, well you have been far worse at paying your rent!!!, you still have to pay for the past 4 months!! Yet this is not the first case Ms. Heartfillia"

I sighed, it was true " I am really sorry, things happened with my guild, and since then I was desperately looking for jobs! Every now and then I am fired! The guild was my peace, my home!" I felt tears trickle down my eyes.

The realtor looked as stiff as a brick! " Your personal life has no affect on me Ms. Heartfillia"

Darn!! I know, My womanly charm might help!

I let my hair out and put my arm on his shoulder, and my leg stood out.

" Come one Mr. Realtor, please let me keep this house, a little girl like me has no where else to stay!!" I hope this worked!!! I saw trickles of sweat dripping from his forehead. I soon put my other arm on his other shoulder.

His lips started to move. I was crossing my fingers

He suddenly yanked my hands off his shoulder!! "How dare you try to engage a high man like me into your womanly traps"

I didn't know what to say...........

" For that behavior, you are now officially banned from this apartment! You have 3 hours to get out and stay somewhere until you can find something in your life to do and BE ABLE TO PAY THAT RENT!!!!!!!" With that he stormed off

I just stood there on my door step....

" GOD DAMNIT HOW DID THAT NOT WORK!!!! MY CHARMS ALWAYS GET THE GUYS"

Then I thought. All the guys I hit on are young. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well now what to do? Where was I going to stay? My dad passed away long ago......................... Plus he was a living hell!

Well, I'll think about that later. Now time to get packed!

I started with my closet, then my bathroom, then my kitchen, and finally my living room.

I did not necessarily take everything though. Like furniture. He said I had to leave, but my house was not going to be sold yet! I'll figure something out. In my two suitcases I had: Cloths, basics, and body stuff.

Just as I was cleaning my house out, I was dusting my dresser to find something I had never expected in a longtime.

MY KEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My keys were my power that I once held! The keys that made me...... ME!! You see, I am a celestial wizard. I have these keys which open the gateway to the spirits of the celestial world. The spirits fight in my control.

I stashed that in my pocket! Soon, I was out of my home sadly. I am now just lonely walking down the Fiore streets. I remember my friends from Fairy Tail. Ohhh the adventures we had! Even then I was always so worried about my rent.

Then it hit me!!! I knew where Our guild was. Our fort.! I quickly retreated to over there.

What I saw filled me with horror! The guild was all beat up, and on the door was a "To be destroyed" sign. I couldn't believe this!! My fists yanked the sign. They reacted to the furry by ripping it apart!!! I felt tears swell in my eyes.

Then I turned around, just as I did, I bumped into someone I thought IDE never see again............ Natsu!!!!!!.

" Lu.. u.... Lucy", he mumbled. He was as shocked as I was. There was something beside him. It seemed like a cat, a blue cat. Where have I seen this cat before. Then it struck me................."HAPPY!!!!!!!" I screamed.

"LUCY" The flying blue cat flew right to me and gave me a huge hug!

Natsu just stared at me, Happy soon pulled away and tiped backed to Natsu.

I saw tears in his eyes start to pour down his perfect face. His hand slowly went through his wavy pink hair. He had a look of sadness and confusion.

Suddenly, he ran towards me and wrapped his strong muscular arms around me into a hug.

"I never thought IDE see you again", he started to sob. "I'm sorry" he cried.