His home

This place looked really cool. On the outside there was a sign saying "happy and Natsu." They looked nervous though.......

I gave them a hearty smile

"I love it, this feels like home." They had an expression of realief.

We all went inside. My eyes scanned the room. The place was a gigantic mess!!

" Natsu Happy how the hell do u live like this????" I asked. They gave me a look of confusion.

" time to clean this up!" I said and looked around for some cleaning supplies.

Their jaws dropped. " I don't clean", said Natsu finally. Happy shook his head in agreement.

"Well........... Now you do!" I replied. His eyes peered into mine then his skin relaxed and he finally gave in. Happy was just as confused.

Natsu took a broom, I took a duster and Happy....................ate a sandwhich?

" Happy get you cat ass moving or I'm gonna rip your wings of!!!" I replied in a surprising tone. Just like that he flew faster than a single eyes blink!

Natsu was brooming away, then all of a sudden his eyes twinkled with an idea. " Lucyyyyy I'm riding hourse!!" He yelped like a kid and put his two legs over the broom as if it was a hourse. How childish could you get!?

"Weeeee" he yelped like nothing else was important right NOW!!!

"Natsu watch out!" I screeched as he and his "hourse" bumped into me.

After that everything went in slow motion.....

The broom clattered to the ground. He was tripping, his big chest was pushing onto mine, his force was soon bringing me down to the ground.

The next thing you know, we fell. My head hit the ground. But I catched his fall. He didn't have a single scratch. But now..... None of that mattered he was ontop of me!!!

His blue eyes peered into mine. The Palms of his hands was on the ground.He was still. His eyes were beautiful. Then reality flashed back.

"Umm Natsu time to finish cleaning"

He blinked twice as if he had just awoken from a daydream.

" huh? Oh yeah!" He replied and quickly got on his feet

We went back to work, in silence.

Then happy had to speak.

"You to llllllllike each other" , he even rolled his tongue!!!!!!

"Happy!!"

Me and Natsu yelled.

Then as I looked away to continue cleaning, I realized I was blushing.

Hope you enjoyed:) Natsu and lucccyyy<3

Sorry it's so short:( I wrote this at 3 am

Athena687😽😽😽