Chapter 7

I think you need a little warning because this is kind of porn, but like soft core, so DON'T EVEN WORRY ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!! <3

also, this is literally the most detailed part of the story, you can tell where my priorities lie... tbh

-------------------------------------

Connell's POV

It's 7 o'clock before the usual Saturday practice is over. And if I'm gonna be honest, we all played like shit. "Coach" obviously doesn't care, though, he just wants us to win. He loves all the attention he gets from being the "head" of the rugby team, but the truth is is that he barely ever actually coaches.

"Great job today guys... uh, make sure to be here for Mondays practice?" He basically fucking asks and I roll my eyes.

"Anyone who isn't here for Mondays practice can see 50 laps in their future," I yell authoritatively as we all make our way toward the locker room, "At least!" I hear a few groans, but I mean, someone's gotta be a hardass and it sure as hell isn't gonna be the coach.

Once we reach the locker room, Marcus starts talking loudly about his lastest bang and everyone but Liam and I are listening in as we all change. "So, I.. uh heard you got up in Aisley's face yesterday?"

I immediately tense up. "Yeah, I mean he was the one who--" I cut myself off as Liam throws me a judgemental look. "What is that look for?!?"  I say defensively.

He just shakes his head and laughs, "Oh nothinggg," he drags out, eyes glinting "So, you confronted him and then what?"

I blink in confusion. "What to you mean 'and then what?'" I use my hands to air quote, "I pushed him against the locker and told him to watch out!"

Liam visibly tries to keep himself from laughing harder and I feel an anger spark within me. But he sobers up a bit when he sees my face getting a little red. "Nothing, buddy. Just you know he definitely didn't come up with the prank right?"

"Whatever man, he still came up and- I mean it's his team so it's his fault!" I state matter-of-factly. But even as I say, it doesn't feel completely true. He could have been like faking right?  At the party he didn't seem like he was trying to prank us or whatever, he was a little busy... fuck, whatever.

He just shakes his head as I finish getting changed and reach in my bag for my phone.  I've always got a few texts on a Saturday night if you know what I mean (wink wink).

The screen lights up with 4 new messages:

(1) 5:38 - Fr: Chris

Hey man, won't make it to practice sry

Typical Chris, honestly.

(2)6:02 - Mila M.

Party at mine, you in?

Maybe.

(3)6:46 - Bonnie

Are u going to Mila's party?

But the last one definitely sparked my interest, cause yeah I did blow her off the other day at the party but Sarah and I hook up sometimes and obviously she's really fucking hot.

(4)7:04 - Sarah

Con, come over xx

I smirk. Well, I've made up my mind.

"Well, I guess there's no sense asking you to come to Mila's party with me then." Liam sighs when he sees my smirk.

"You're goddamn right," I reply confidently before I'm heading out of the locker room toward my car.