Chp:1

Sams pov

Rain perfect.i mumble under my breath. It was the end of the school day and I forgot to bring my sweater.here sam.said yuki puttin an umbrella over my head but still covered herself. We walked to my apartment.click clack. Thats all I heard was th he clicking of yukis shoes. We get to my apartment and sit on the couch. Yuki puts her umbrella by the door and takes off her shoes. Sam you a little better or want me to get u the ice cream..(me when mah bff is gone or bf lol)theice en cream please. I say.sam You need to get over this!said yki giving me the canting of icecream.i just -sniff- miss him its been 5 months. I say eating a spoon full of icecream. Yuki grabs the ice creamab after I finish eating it and puts it back in the freezer. Bed time sam.said yuki.no I new wanna see if he comes..I say.Now Sam. Yuki says, ok.....I lay on bed amd fall asleep. Yuki kisses a me on the forhead. I smile while sleeping.night my bunny boy.wispers yuki.she turns off my light and leaves my apartment.

Yukis pov.

I got sam to sleep and left I started to op or n my umbrella when I saw....TAURTIS.TAURTIS!!!! I say. He walks up pov to me and gives me a hug. Hey yuki!he says.sams been depressed and sad since you u left. He thought youd never come back.i say.
Well I cant wait to see him!!! Taurtis says.

HEY GUYS IM HERE 264 WORDS NO WAIT 268 WORD UGHHH BAHHHH NOW 273 WORD AHHHH 276