Idk what to call it XD

taurtis pov
Sam was shifting around and crying.he held his stomach like he got hurt. I whent to zit up but bumped my head on the top. Ow. I shook sam till he woke up. When he woke up he cried.sam its ok shhhhh its ok..I wisperd into his ear as I huged him rocking back an nd forth.then he fell asleep.i was still holding him..I layed him down and layed down right next to him.

Time skip till la day time brought to you by mrs. $

Sams pov
I woke up but I remember taurtis comferting me last night. I noticed I was in the worst possible position. I was snuggling in taurtis chest.his hands around my waist.our legs tangled together...I blushed madly. I hear shifting from taurtis and pretend im sleeping. Hey wake up sleepy head. He said flicking my forhead. Hey!!!! I got up got dressed and waited for tourtis outside. When we left we started walking. I felt an urge to hold his hand and made an idea.we where by a cross walk. Where gonna walk but I pretended I was AFRIAD. Taurtis didnt even know I was pretending. Hey sam whats the matter? I dont wanna cross.. he grabbed my hand. And pulled me across the street. He and I blushed. We stoped holding hands and looked for food at the store. When we got to class all the girls crowded around taurtis. My ears when down sadly and I walked to my desk...sigh.

Time skip brought to you by mrs $

Still sams pov.
Me and taurtis walked to lunch..hey I forgot my lunch in my locker be right back. I said walking to my locker. All of a suden dom comes up amd slams me agains my locker. Everyone comes over even taurtis. Some of the girls stort recording. Don punches me in my nose making it bloody. He punches me in the gun making me cough up blood. Then he let go of me letting me fall to the floor coughing up blood.

Taurtis pov
I saw sam fall to the floor getting beat up an thrown to the floor. A pool of blood starting to surround him. I couldn't take anough of it. I pushed past the crowed and walked up to dom. What do you- I puched him before he could talk. Evryone gasped. HOW DO YOU LIKE IT HUH? I screamed at dom. He scrmbled to get up and ran away. Everybody cheers. I run up to sam as everybody leaves. Mrs okami and rowen come over. Sam how long has this been happening? For 4 years. As they talked I thought to myslef and I never noticed? Rowen picked up sam and took him to the nurse me following behind