3-Day Two

December 15

"I have no family my mom passed away six months ago."

Leah's broken-hearted words played through my mind as I laid in bed thinking.

Why did I feel the need to give her a family?

Why did I want to not leave her home alone after our date?

Last night at dinner I learned that Leah is a business woman and she's doing quite well, for a twenty-four-year-old. Her favorite color is pink and she has tons of sexy tattoos. I also got fussed at for buying her all that expensive stuff and ended up texting the sales man to deliver it to my house instead. She reminds me of someone but I can't quite put my finger on who it was.

Shaking the thought away I headed down to the east wing of the house where my home gym was located. My trainer, Tim stood ready assisting me into my boxing gloves he slipped on his and we got in the ring.

"You aren't focused Nate!" Tim yelled before punching me in the jaw. I knew it would leave a bruise but I didn't care.

"Mhm, what's on your mind?" Tim asked enjoying the beat down he was giving me this morning.
"New chick at my job." I mumble thinking of Leah's sexy legs.

"Sooo, why is she special?" Tim asked still throwing cheap shots.
"Bro... yo words don't even describe her." I say pulling my hands down completely. Forgetting I was in the middle of a boxing match.

"Don't tell me you found you a dime piece, chocolate drop cutie." Tim say chuckling, no scratch that this motherfucker was full blown laughing at me.

"Tim, shut the hell up, you're so corny. I'm the white one here, geez." I say laughing with him.

"Well is she black like me?" Tim asks.
"Nah, she a soft milky brown with the sexiest brown eyes and the fattiest ass."

That's not even the best part, she runs six hair salons and has a hair extension line. So, she ain't no gold digging hoe. I spent $350,864.47 at Chanel on her she was so pissed." I say still turned on by the fact she got so mad.

"Wait you took her out shopping?" Tim says shocked.
"No and yes we had a date last night. I thought I could buy her nice shoes instead of telling her to grab a pair." I say confused and guilty.

"You don't waste time, do you?" Tim said laughing again.
"Nope. Now let me go get ready for work. Oh, and I'm gone box you up later for this morning. This means WAR!" I yell out to Timothy as I walked away.

"We still got an hour of working out to do!" He yells back.
"I have better things to do Timmy. Bye!" I say excited to get to work.

All of my employees were giving me a weird look seeing me in the office before nine, when I didn't have a meeting or anything. After watching Leah work bent over someone's desk for a while, showing them how to do something on their screen. I get a tad bit angry that her bum is on display. Sneaking up behind Leah standing at a respectable distance I speak loudly.
"Ms. Parker my office now." I'm sure if we weren't at work, she would have slapped me across the chest. The mug she secretly gave me was too funny, holding in my laugh I stomp off to my office.

I hold the door open seeing she was hot on my hills. Closing the door, I lock it turning to her, I hold up my hand placing a finger against her plump lips so she wouldn't speak.

"First, you should not bend over a desk unless it's my desk and I've got you bent over it." I say as my other hand reaches down cupping her bum.

"Second this outfit is to sexy. I didn't know red looked this good on chocolate skin." I groan in her ear, rubbing up against her with my hard on.

"Can I speak now?" She asked.
"You just did." I say smirking.
Pushing me back she took my hands off of her, causing me to grow harder.

"If you'd like to court me Nathan you will do so properly. Meaning no touching or kissing in the office. You have to get to know me not just my body. Yes, we are attracted to one another but I refuse to be hurt yet again." She says fixing herself and then giving me a look as if I took too long to reply.

"Only in the office?" I ask.
"If you wouldn't do it in church don't do it in this public work place, understood?" She snaps.

"Not yet, come here a second you got something on your face." I say seriously.

"What?" Leah asked looking at me in horror. Pulling her to me I wrap her in my arms and kiss her deeply. The moan that escaped told me all I needed to know.

"There I got it." I say releasing her mouth.

"See you play to much already, white boy." Leah says pouting her swollen lips up at me.

"It's Mr. Strong to you Ms. Parker. Go do some work." I say dropping my pen on purpose. I ask her to pick it up, but the joke was on me when she squatted down like a lady to get it before winking at me and walking into my private bathroom to fix herself.

I was at a loss for words when she came back out and sat in front of me mugging me. She looked sexy as fuck.
"How can I help you Ms. Parker?" I ask placing the papers in my hand down. Rolling her eyes, she sits in front of me.

"My lips are swollen Nathan," she says crossing her arms.

"You look hot," I reply.

"That's beside the point. You know what never mind. Do you need anything else?" She snaps at me causing my dick to jump.

"How about we go to breakfast." I say needing to leave work so I could touch her.
"I ate," Leah grunts upset still.
"So, we can tell them it's a last-minute meeting." I say begging with puppy dog eyes.

"No, I have work to do. Enjoy." With that's she was out the door. Punishing me for giving her a kiss that she practically begged for. She was staring at my lips the whole time. What was I supposed to do?

Women.

My woman.

Ms. Leah Parker.

_________________

👑Hey Royals, if you liked this chapter, please consider giving it a vote. ⭐️

ARAYAIK ☃️