Chapter 8: the guy

I woke up to the sound of a car door slamming, I got up and went to the window to see my moms silver car. I smiled as my mother came home early from her trip, I went down the stairs quietly as the others were still asleep.

I opened the door to see Leon the best friend I had since I was born, I ran to him as he welcomed me with open arms. He twirled us around as we hugged each other tight, when he let me down I used sign language to say 'what are you doing here?' "I was talking to my dad about how muched I missed you and he settled a deal with your mom. You have me for a month." He said with a smile, I smiled back as we hugged again.

We went into the house as we held hands like old times "I like your new house, it looks nice." He said as went sat at the kitchen table 'do you want something to eat?' I signed "yes! I'm so hungry!" He yelled with his hands up, I smiled as Leon acted like his usual self, I swear their was a 5-year old stuck in his body.

I made cereal for the both of us, as we ate in silence. Then I saw Nikki come into the kitchen "hey Dakota there's a car outside you house." She said as she rubbed her eye. "Hi, I'm Leon and that's my car." Leon said as he waved at her "oh, well I'm Nikki." She said with a wave "kota bear, why didn't you tell me you had a new friend." He said with a sad face 'I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you.' I signed to him "I forgive you." He said and kissed me on the cheek.

"Are you guys like dating or something?" Nikki asked " I did ask her out last year but she said no, but I know she loves me." He said as he kissed my cheek again making me blush crazy red.

After we were all done eating, the three of us went into the living room and watched me and Leon all time favorite movie the fault in our stars, "oh my God you love this movie to death bear." Leon said, 'it's so good, I can't help it.' I signed to him. He laughed at what I signed and plopped himself on the couch. Nikki sat on the end of the couch while I sat in the middle with my head resting on Leon's shoulder.

As we were getting to the part where hazel and Augustus meet, "who's he?" Cole asked as he stood by the doorway "did you replace me?" Leon said jokingly 'this is Cole, he's kinda weird but he's Nicki's  brother.' I signed to him "oh." Was all he said. "This is Leon, Dakota's friend." Nikki said for me. Cole looked at the both of us and sat between us, spleating me and Leon apart. I got up and sat on Leon's lap as he wrapped his arms around my stomach.

Then I heard the murderous growl and my body being lifted off of Leon and onto Cole "mine." He growled, I jumped off of Coles lap and went to my room. I closed the door so they would leave me alone. As I paced around in my room I thought 'why did he do that, me and Leon are super close. And I haven't even known him for a week, God that's weird of him. I just feel weird around him, all he doses is Stare at me and sometimes talk, but that's all.' I thought as I continued to pace.

Then there was a knock at my door "hey, it's me. Let me in." Leon said, I opened the door to see him standing there, I nodded to let him know that he can come in. "So was that about?" He asked as I closed the door once again, I shrugged my shoulders as we later on my bed "we're a mess, want to go out somewhere, your friends left awhile ago." Leon said as he went to my closet and picked out one of his shirts and pants that he left at my old house awhile ago, then picked out a tight v-neck shirt and skinny jeans. "Put these on, we're going out." He said as he went to my bathroom to change.

Cole's pov

After we left kotas house, I shifted into my wolf and ran into the forest 'why dose she like that guy so much, he shouldn't be holding her that's my job, we're mate for goddes’s sake.' Cage was going crazy in my head, wanting to kill him slowly. But I couldn't do that, because Dakota really cares for him, ugh! This us so hard!

Dakota's pov

We just got finish going shopping, Leon hates shopping but I like it sometimes. I bought him some more shirts and goodies and some more pants, then I bought some shirts and pajamas.

When we got home both of us plopped right on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~authors note~~~~~
So did you guys like this Leon guy it seems kotas really close to him.

Don't forget to vote!!