Untitled Part 2

Alright so I don't know how to update the first Part (Part 1) so I'm starting from here whoops xD.

(recap from last part)

The static alerted the king back in Kornesia and he instantly looked through his orb to find this beast. He sent air troops to go after it. The Porlander Group started firing their revolvers at the beast's eyes. One called their homeland for fellow brother in arms, and fathers to aid in battle. 

Part 2

Both sides were now dodging acid and massive legs while reinforcements were rushing towards them. Both had technology capable of taking care of this beast, or so they thought... The air strike flew by leaving a cloud of smoke and lights. They waited for it to clear only to hear the nasty thing roar as if enraged. The Catapults from the Porlader's side had arrived and positioned with explosives. Just as they launched the massive beast jumped high in the air and used its now shown wings to reflect the explosives back at both sides. They flailed as bombs started exploding near their transportation and faces. They ran for cover and started fleeing towards their own respective sides. As the Kornesian people were running back to their well equipped base, the monster blocked their path with its big wing and were forced to run with the Porlanderens. They greeted them into the retreating group and ran side by side which has never happened before. The group counted 4 Kornesian casualties and 12 Porlander casualties. The Porlanderens were surprised by the number of casualties the Kornesian had. They were in battle longer and seemed to have more casualties only to be informed that they had a medic unit behind them which retreated instantly after picking up an injured person. They were marveled by the strategic positioning and technology of the Kornesians. Remember that the Porlanders spoke Temoxi and the Kornesians spoke Facorl. The only way they were able to speak together was due to the headpiece on the Kornesians. When the Kornesians listen or talk it comes out as Temoxi for the Porlanders. They kept their cool although were a bit startled every now and then by a mouse or a drunkard. The Porlanders took the Kornesians to a nice little cottage near the river and the Kornesians were stunned by the beautiful sight with the river and the moon and the nature that lived ontop of it. They assumed that the Porlanders were just drunkards and the whole city would be corrupt and or damaged.