Chapter Two

Okay this chapter is short b/c wattpad made my first chapter private go read it now if you couldnt get to the first chapter.

EBONY

I watch Zavon as he leaves my room. I look down at his pants and see his dick poking out. I giggle and sway over to my bathroom. I slip off my top and look at my matching underwear. I look at my ass and frown “I think my butt getting big! That is sooo unfair!” I roll my eyes and take a shower.

*                                                                    *                                                                                             *

I step out of my bathroom with just a towel on. I look up and see Josh sitting on my bed. Josh was my used to be stalker before I gave him a chance in the 9th grade. I have to admit, he was sexy for a white boy. He was 6’1, brown hair that swooped a little, blue green eyes, nice toned arms, wash board abs, and long lean legs.

I quickly walk over to my closet and lock the door. I slip on some boy shorts, a sports bra, a pair of basketball shorts, and a fitted t-shirt. I step out my closet slowly and creep over to my bed.

“Ebony what are you doing?” Josh asks and I jump. His voice was so deep it scared me sometimes.

“I, uh, wanna know why you’re in my room…” why am I so nervous around this boy?

“Is that a question?” he asks with a smirk. He gets up and stands in front of me. This is way too close for comfort. I quickly send a 411 text to Zavon. He takes a step toward me and I step back. He corners me and I try to look for a way out. “Why you so nervous baby girl? I won’t bite…well not right now.”

“H-how d-did you g-g-get in he-here?” I stammer. My heart started to beat faster and my hands started to shake.

“I love it when you stutter! Oh I forgot to tell you that yo ass looked good in that towel earlier.” He reaches behind me and squeezes my ass. I jump and tears start to form in my eyes. Where is Zavon?

Just then Zavon burst through the door. “Baby whats…” her runs over to Josh and pins him up against the wall. Josh tries to knee Zavon but he grabs his leg and twists it. “Ah shit! Dude really?!” Josh cries out. Zavon presses one of his pressure point on his neck and Josh sinks to the ground. He quickly calls someone and mummers something on the phone. He hangs up and nudges Josh with the tip of his timberlands. He nods and looks up at me. He pulls me in his arms. “Are you okay?” he whispers in my ear.

“Just scared…I need to get out of here.” I pull away from him and runs out the room. I run down the steps and out the back door.i look across the lot at the 3 huge buildings.  “Now which one holds the basketball court?” I mummer to myself.

“The second building” I turn around to see my dad standing in the door. He was 6’5, dark brown skin, a mustache, and a pot belly. You know regular old rich people look.

“Uh thx dad.” I call and run to the second building. I push the door open and flip on the lights. I go to my personal locker and pull out my old iPod. I plug it in and start to play a game of basketball.

                                         *                                      *                                                 *

I walk back in my room to see Zavon pacing the floor. “What is taking her so long? She should’ve been done with that game already! I know she can’t play basketball that long!” he whispers.

“Hey baby…” he spins around on his heels. He pulls me in his arms and hugs me tight. “You’re hurting me!” I call out.

“Sorry” he loosens his grip a little “I was so worried about you baby! I should’ve neva left you alone like that.” He strokes my hair and rocks me from side to side. "Dont ever scare me like that again okay?" I nod my head and look up at him.

"Baby can we go get something to eat?" He nodds his head and pushes me to the way of the bathroom.

"What you trying to say nigga?"

"Ebony go take a shower please." I pouted and walked into my bathroom. He was so pushy but i loved him.

I honestly never thought we would be together. We used to hate eachother in elementary school! He was so cocky and thought he was the shit! And i used to hate his friends because they all used to hit on me until i slapped one of them.Our parents would always set us up on play dates when we where little and we foaught and argued over little things like which toy was better. I giggled at the thought. But somehow he won me over in sixth grade and we have been together ever since. I loved him with all my heart and i really could see me spending my life with him and us having kids.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my body. I walked out into my room to find Zavon layin gon his stomach on instagram. I walked into my closet and slipped on some cloths and walked back out into my room. 

"Im ready baby!"