Chapter 1

( Brittani POV)

I decided to go simple today for school. I went alongside my closet and began picking and sorting out my clothes. I decided on something very light for today. I put on all black and white Nike shirt, matching black and white joggers and regular white air force ones. I decided to wear my stud earrings. I put on a gold necklace. I then gathered my purse, phone and keys. I decided to flat iron my natural kinky hair. After finishing I slick down my edges with edge control. I applied some cherry lip gloss. I then threw one my black and white Nike winderbreaker. Heading out I grabbed some lunch money off the kitchen counter. Walking out the back door I headed to my bus stop. After walking I couldn't stand the dead silence. I plugged in my blue skull candies ear buds and began listening to Jaquees Persian Rugs Quemix. That's my shit. I began bobbing my head up and down to the mellow uptune beat. After a good five minutes the yellow lakeside school bus pull up alongside the curb. I got on and sat inbetween the front and back. The middle basically. I opened my browser and went directly towards Facebook. Facebook in my life is like Instagram at a uppity private school. We pulled up to almost century old building. I didn't fuck with to many people here. I went through the raggedy metal detector. After being searched I went to my locker. I spin the keypad lock and begin putting my combination number. After it popped open I grabbed my Honor English book and advance placement biology book. I slammed the locker door shut and began my way to the old ass cafeteria. This is going to be a long ass day.