Intro

( Jakeem POV)

I woke up finding the bitch from last night I fucked still in my California King Bed. I got up and went over to the other side of the bed were she laid at. I slid down my pajama bottoms and pulled out my soft dick. I started to piss all over that bitch face. I knew she was gone get mad but I didn't give no fucks. She shifted in her sleep and her eyes fluttered open. She started to move her  nose and realized she was laid up in my fresh piss. I bowed over in laughter.

" What the fuck is wrong with you nigga?" Stacy yelled.

" Bitch I told you last night if you was still here by morning I was gone do some to you" I replied with a chuckle.

" Fuck you !" Was all I heard before she started talking in French and I simply tuned her out. I went downstairs to grab my fresh clothes from the dryer in the laundry room. I opened the  dryer door and grabbed my favorite Gucci boxers. I headed upstairs and went straight in the custom built shower. I felt relaxed ass hell when the hot water started penetrating on my skin. I grabbed my washcloth and poured a lil amount of Irish spring body wash. I grabbed my dick and proceed to wash it. After a couple minutes I headed out the bathroom. I grabbed a yellow tyland made towel and went to my room. And guess what I saw ?  Deep red Lipstick and cheap ass perfume all over my comforter, rugs, mirror and white walls. This bitch tripping. I got sum for her weak pussy ass. I went down the hall into the guest room. I quickly put on my black Nike jacket, black joggers and my crispy white air force ones. I brushed my teeth with Colgate toothpaste. I rinse with Listerine. I put my all yellow three carat diamond studs in. I brushed my waves to a perfection. After getting situated I grabbed my phone and bookbag. I closed up walking down the pale blue apartment hallway. I went to the garage structure and whipped out my 2014 red dodge challenger. I put starzlife " Wife Snatcher and " Imma Dog" on mixed rotation. I sped down the Milwaukee city highways until I got to Washington highschool student parking structure. I was instantly greeted by my day one niggas. Jaqaun , Raelin, Josiah and Moni. I dapped all three of my niggas up.

" Nigga we in this bitch ! Time to start freaking these hoes". Raelin stated.

" Should we? I mean they boyfriends gonna get mad cause we sharked they bitch. Might even run they main. I stated.

All of a sudden a bitch caught my eye. I mean I seen bad ass bitches before but ian never seen one like this before. Shorty was thick ian never been attracted to brownskins before. I'll holla at her. Here goes nothing.

Hey sup? This is my first story so bear with me. Tune in.