Carlos Imagine: The Truth Afterall

You and Carlos broke up two weeks ago and you are still heartbroken from what happened. You feel like you can’t live without him.

-Flashback-

You were hanging out with Kendall because he needed to go to the store and didn’t want to get seen by anyone to get snacks after you told him you could by yourself by he wanted to go and get air. They are on tour right now and he just wanted to be somewhere different. So you got the candy they wanted and got in line you spent like 50 dollars’ worth of candy so they could split.

You left the store and got in the car when Kendall said “I thought something happen to you were taking too long” he said while you were handing him the bags. “No I was fine just a long line don’t worry about that” but then you stopped because you heard a familiar voice and that was Carlos holding a girls hand and kissing her nonstop.

Kendall saw you about to cry he pulled you out of the car and told you to go on the other side so he could drive back. When you got back you broke down he took you out of the car and pulled you into his tour bus with Logan and locked the door. “What happened” James and Logan asked? “Carlos cheated on her” Kendall said mad. You couldn’t take it and said “I’m going home can somebody take me to the airport”?

They had Ranel take you they knew that nobody not even Carlos can stop you from doing something even if they begged that’s why they let you go. You hurried up and ran into the tour were Carlos stays at and packed everything and left.

-End Of Flashback-

You were home watching TV you wanted to forget it badly but couldn’t because every time you either did something you find something that remind you of him. You were brought out of your thoughts when you heard the doorbell rang. You dragged yourself to the door when you opened it you froze. “Carlos” you said shocked.

“I’m so sorry please forgive me management wanted me to date her for a couple of days please forgive me” he said crying. You couldn’t take it so you forgave him because you could tell that he was telling you the truth. “I forgive you” he pulled you close to him and kiss you.

Let me know what you think?