As I walked through the crusted door I started to have second thoughts but threw them away imediently and changed them to determend thoughts. A tiny room lay inside with only and chair and a table.

I felt my self being pushed further in so I went in and sat on the chair. As I sat down I heard the boom of the door closing creating nothing but darkness to surround me.

I sat there in darkness until a set of lights flickered on casting a dim shadow of a man in the corner.  I hadn't noticed him there before, I then heard someone clearing their throat which quickly switched my wondering eyes back to him.

He was coming closer, and with each heavy step he took, the more my hands started to shake.

"sorry" he said in a soothing tone as he neared the table "I don't mean to come as a threat"

"It's fine" I said quickly avoiding eye contact, looking down at my feet

"ok, so let me introduce myself, I'm detective Collins and I've been on your case for the last 3 weeks ever since you were reported missing" he said flicking through files in one of the draws

"Ah here we go" he said cheerfully "so, now as to protocol I'm going to record you as you retell what happened."

I look up to see him staring at me waiting for an answer and so I nod. I look down to see my clothes, they were days old, all worn and tattered.

"Good ok just let me set this up and then you can start" he said picking up the tape recorder from the ground and placing it on the table. He began pressing buttons and fidgeting with it. When it was on he faced me and began to talk again.

"Ok, miss Ericson what happened to you and please start right from where it began"

"Ok, well, it was finally the day, the day we'd been planing for months. We were going on a camping trip and I was so excited, 1 whole week off school.
So we hopped in the car and drove for about 14 hours to get to the gorge.
My parents started unpacking and I decided to go and look around. It wasn't long until i found the river bank but it was a long time until I found someone about my age.
Her name was Claire and she had a, rebellious personality. She liked to break the rules.
We had a lot in common but I knew she didn't like me-"

"Wait what do you mean?" The detective cut me of

"Ohh, well, ah,mm, I could just, you know, tell"

"ohh ok?"

"So anyway we were walking along the river and talking when I saw something in the water shine. I stopped for a second to have a look but then it was gone. So I looked away and back in the direction of Claire but she wasn't there, instead it was a boy about the same age as us.

He had bruises all over his body and blood tripping from his face. His clothes were all torn and covered in dry blood. His hair reached his shoulders and he was forming a light stubble on his chin reaching up the sides of his cheeks. His face was pale in the parts that weren't covered in bruises and his body looked malnourished.

'uh, hello, do you know where my friend went?' I said to him waving my hand in front of his face to get his attention.

His body started shaking violently and his breathing quickened. Tears started pouring out of his eyes like waterfalls splashing on the ground.

That's when he fainted. He just dropped to the ground like a sack of potatoes.

I thought he died but he was still breathing, so I quickly looked around to see if anyone was in sight. But when I looked back at him it was Claire siting in front of me with her arms crossed. She was angry but I didn't know why.

'What's wrong' I asked

'Ohh so you decide to acknowledge me now do you?' she asked whilst rolling her eyes. I was confused at first but quickly decided on a conclusion of hallucination.

I was hallucinating I was actually going crazy.

"Ahh, Miss?" He asked breaking me out of my stare

"Yes?" I questioned back

"Are you alright? You look a little pale." He asked concerned

"I'm fine now let's get this over and done with I'm not even half way yet" I stated quite angrily

"No I think I should get you something to eat" he said without questioning "do like pizza?"

"No I'm not hungry" I answered back quite angrily, this guy was starting to piss me off and if he pisses me off too much he'll put me off my game and that would be very bad.

- - -

"Test samples" a woman says

"No they are still in the lab" I hear a man say

"Ohh your up" a woman says without me needing to open my eyes

"Where am I" I ask trying to open my eyes

"Umm what do you mean ash, you've been siting here for the last 1 hr zoned out" a different girl says

"Who's ash?" I asked confused

"How can you forget your own name? Did Samuel take your blood again and accidentally compel you to forget everything?" She asked

"Who's Samuel and why don't my legs work" I asked starting to panic

"SAMUEL, GET OUT HERE NOW AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF" she screamed

- - -

"Are you alright you just blacked out for a second there" the voice I recognised as the one and the only annoying police officer

"Ahh yeah, I think." I said rubbing my forehead

"Ok I'll just go get that food then"

Does anyone like it so far it's taken me so long to write just this and I'm hoping once I'm back on a roll I can start writing more of  IWO2DUHC (it was only 20 days until he came)