CH2: Them...

Hi I just wanted to ask what role does Snake (Book of Circus) play as Ciel's servent? If you watched "Book of Murder" till the end you would know what I'm talking about. Thanks.

~Ginger

English- "Bold"
Japanese- "Normal"
Other language- "Italics"
Thinking- 'Itaclics'

Ciel's POV

Him, out of all people that could've been in my bed it had to be Him, WHY.

"Alois Trancy, Why are you here?" I sighed, I just wanted to sleep.

"Why, to see my beautiful darling Ciel!"

"First tell me, how are you alive?" I'm getting irritated now.

"I learned magic!"

"..."

"..."

"How?" I'm taking this more calmly than I thought, training in Hell does come in handy.

"Well the Triplets told me about it, I used magic before I 'died' and here I am as a demon like you! I followed you around to Hell and back and learned what you learned so we're equal in knowledge!~ :3" So the triplets aren't just side characters? *"HEY!"~ Triplets* *Fourth wall crumbles*

"So you stalked me?"

"I like to call it 'Knowing what Ciel Phantomhive is doing at all times'!~ >·<"

"So another meaning to, YOU STALKED ME!" I'M SO MAD, HOW CAN I NOT KNOW HE WAS THERE! I'm disappointed in myself. *Pride goes down a toilet*

Just then Sebastian comes in, great timing. *Notes sarcasm*

"Milord! Are you ok! I heard yell...ing, What are you doing here?" I look at where he is looking to the window...

OH GREAT EVEN CLAUDE IS HERE!

"EXPLAIN!" I yelled I feel like I could kill 1,000 men with my anger, I glare at them and I can see them all flinch even Sebastian.

-Time skip brought to you by lazyness-

After that massacre I found out Trancy and his servants Hannah, the triplets Thomson, Timber, Canterbury (SP? For any of them?), and Claude are alive and are staying with us. My mind went blank, so you know what I did? I passed out, I almost forgot how tired I was from the trip. Let's hope tomorrow is better...

-Time skip to tomorrow-

Ciel's POV

When I woke up I was greeted by the sunshine of the early morning and singing birds, great way to wake up. Sebastian came in a few moments later with a cart of tea and scones. I picked up the tea, savored the smell, and drank it.

"It's Green tea." I said after I tasted it, it's actually good but not as good as Earl Grey tea.

"Indeed it is young lord, today you don't have anything planned. The company is doing well and the sales are stable and going up so you have time to vist the school." He told me todays schedule as always, just then Alois bardged in and jumped on me. Good thing I finished the tea and scones beforehand.

(In this he didn't 'die' so the company is still running and he is one of the wealthiest (sp) in the world, Alois is also still very wealthy.~Ginger)

"Ciel~ let me go to school with chuuuu!~ :)" He said

"Why should I let you, besides we are not even enrolled yet so we are just looking around while Sebastian sighs us up." I countered, I Do Not want to be bothered during school even if we're just visiting, going there is bad enough, from rumors I heard it's Hell on earth. *Shivers*

"So you trust me to look after the house." His smile. His oh so innocent smile. He caught me. I sighed.

"Let's go there later, I don't want to be there when everyone is arriving I don't want to be disturbing them, so we would get there when they are about to go home." I'm going to regret this aren't I?

"YAY~ I'm going to get ready.~" He smiles a closed eyed smile and skips (while being manly) out of the room. What. Have. I. Done. By now Sebastian is not even here.

Kunugigaoka Junior High School be prepared for the soon to be new students.

-Cut-

So~ How is it? MORE CLIFFHANGERS MUWAWAWAHAHAHAHAHAAA~ ok ima stop before I get into another coughing fit. Sorry if you're confused with the layout, ELA (English Language Arts) isn't my best subject but I still get A's so it's good. Helpful criticism is allowed!

Song: "Monochrome no Kiss- Kuroshitsuji opening 1"

~Ginger ♥

P.S: I might only publish on a Sunday, MAYBE.