the lovers story

once upon a time there lived a pair of lovers who were named tom and susan. One tragic night tom and susan were arguing and fighting,Tom stormed out and drove off in his car and left susan on her own. The next morning she had tragic news. Tom was found dead late last night he had been going to fast over a bendy bridge and drove straight off the edge. Susan was horrified and to thought she never said her goodbyes to think her last words where 'i hate you'.

A few days passed she was still in tears from lossing the one she used to call her own. She was furstrated with herself and couldn't find the strength to carry on. One of tom's mates came round to calm her down but still that did not work. When tom's mate left she was shaking with rage she took a walk up stairs. As she got up stairs she grabbed the phone of the landing and phoned her best friend shelly and said, ' I cant go on living like this i'm so sorry shelly'. Shelly replied nervously, ' susie please don't do anything stupid i will be over right a way'.

Shelly then hung up the phone on susan and got in the car to see susan. An hour later shelly arrived at susans house. Shelly knocked on susan's door very gently. There was no answer from inside the house. Shelly knocked gently but louder. There was still no answer. Shelly found that the door was open she crept her head round the door and whisperd softley, ' Hello is anyone in'. There was no reply she walked in the house and shouted, ' susan are you in'. There was no reply so she walked gently up the stairs. Then she reached the landing and found that the phone was missing. She saw a door that was open just a tiny little bit. Shelly crept her head round the door.

Shelly was horrified to see that susan was stone cold dead on the floor. She could not believe her eyes by susan she saw a knife with blood all over it. She also found a picture of susan and tom with a note on the back of it. Shelly grabbed the not from susans hand and found that it said,' dear shelly  i'm so sorry i had to do this i fell so guilty that my last words to tom were not goodbye but where meanful and horrible words. I cant believe i have done this but he was my only love and i wont give that up for anything. I couldn't just let him walk out my life. I want to hold him for the last time and tell how much he means to me and how much he has changed my life. Hopefully he will understand'. shelly burst out crying she was so upset but then she let of a little smile and whisperd,' i hope you two will be happy up there together as long as you two are with each other i wish you happiness but most of all i wish you love'.