Chapter 13

{Rowan's POV}
It's been 2 days since Sabrina and I made up. When she hugged me, I was SO tempted to kiss those lips of hers. I can't believe it's Christmas eve. I mean really, it came so fast! I was sitting on the couch, while Carmen and my mother put up the last of Christmas decorations. Then I realized what the put above tha stairs. Mistletoe. That'd mean I would have to cross it every time I want to go to my room. To make things worse, Sabrina's coming over. Now I need a plan, but what-
I straightened up and my eyes darted to the door. I ran over, opening it to reveal Sabrina.

"Heyyyy Sabrina" I said ackwardly. Sabrina stared me down in confusion.

"How about we go to your room, I have something important to tell you" She said. Shit.

"What? No way. How about we just stay here? On the couch, ya the couch..." I responded, throwing myself onto the couch.

"Rowan come on, what's with you today? I'm going to your room. Stay if you want." She said a bit annoyed, and began walking towards the stairs.

"Wait!" I yelled desperately. I ran to Sabrina, wrapping my arms around her waist. I attempted to stop her, but Sabrina was stronger.

"I- umm.. Hehe. You see-" I couldn't find the right words to say.

"Is this why you didn't want to go upstairs?" She asked. I nodded sheepishly. Sabrina looked me in the eyes.

"I was going to tell you- well ask you in your room, but I might as well do it now." Sabrina said nervously.

"We've known each other for quite a while now. Ever since the Girl Meets World auditions. You see, the more time we spend together, the more I want you to be mine. So, Rowan Blanchard, will you be my girlfriend?"

Sabrina just asked me out. SABRINA JUST ASKED ME OUT!

"I thought you'd never ask" I smirked, wrapping my arms around her waist. I heard squealing, from Carmen, and her running away. Sabrina smiled softly and put her arms around my neck. She then leaned in, kissing me passionately. Of course I did the same. After about 3 minutes, we were out of breath and pulled away, our arms still in the same position.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that" Sabrina giggled, slightly blushing.

"Oh but I do" I responded smiling.

Sabrina Carpenter, is now my girlfriend