Hotline Bling

Lol I had to do this one guys! Enjoy!

It was 3:17 am drake had just begun to close his eyes. His day was tough , he was stuck in the studio all day, someone took his parking space, and the assistant had spilled coffee all over his new song lyrics. He was ready to close his eyes. He had been asleep for about four minutes, then abruptly his phone rang. The ring tone loud and annoying , his eyes shot open. He groaned. He reached over to grab the phone and pressed answer , seeing it was his girl Andrea.

"What girl" he answered, his voice thick with sleep.
Andrea paused, wetness pooling between her legs, she finally answered.
"Papi" she said wantingly .
He sat up, the need in her voice was evident.
"What's up baby girl?"
He knew what he was doing, and so did she, and it was working, and they both knew it.
She bit her lip, then answered. " I need you.."
He smiled to himself, knowing that his presence was needed. " How soon baby?"
She whimpered." Now.." He smiled, then stated "Okay, I'll be there in 10 minutes"
Then, he hung up.  He swung his legs out of bed and stood up.  He threw on his jeans, an OVO sweater and his boots. He grabbed his keys and his phone and walked out to his car. The drive felt longer than it did, but within minutes , he arrived  at Andreas house . He got out of the car and walked up the steps. He stopped and rang the doorbell. A few seconds later, Andrea opened the door. He looked down  at her, taking in her appearance. She was wearing a wife beater and a thin pair or panties , her hair was up in a messy bun. His pants immediately started to get tighter. She looked up . His 6 foot frame towering over her 5'1 frame. He leaned in close, slipped his arms around her waist and kissed her. She kissed back of course. The taste of her tongue was sweet on his. He lifted her up , placing his hands on her thighs while her arms wrapped around his neck. He walked in and shut the door with his foot.

To be continued...

Tell me what you guys think and if you liked it, I'll add the other part wink wink! Love you guys •-•