Chapter One

"I'm so fat" Ariel said to Alexa.
"No you're not" Alexa responded.
Ariel looked in the mirror and frowned. She was always talking about her weight. Nothing in the world could make her feel like she was pretty.
"Hey listen Stitches is playing!"
Alexa turned up the radio in her bedroom. It was a bright Friday and the two best friends were hanging out.
"Oh my gosh yay!" Ariel began to dance around the room.
"I'LL BE NEEDING STITCHES"
Alexa loved seeing her best friend this happy. The big smile on her face as she listened to the love of her life on the radio.
"Alright listeners!" The radio began. "Want a chance to see Shawn Mendes in concert?"
Ariel screamed yes and the two friends laughed as the radio volume was turned the a little higher.
"Well it's your lucky day! Caller number 10 will get 2 VIP tickets to see Shawn Mendes in New York City next Saturday in Madison Square Garden!"
Ariel jumped up and down with excitement.
"Call! Call!" She commanded me as she pulled her phone out.
We both dialed and there was no answer.
"There's no way we'll win!" Ariel walked out the room with a frown.
Alexa continued to call because she knew how much this meant to her best friend and finally got an answer.
"Hey hey hey! What's your name sweetie?" A voice called through the phone.
"Alexa!" Alexa smiled, not that the radio man could see it.
"Well guess what?!"
"What!" she jumped a little.
"YOUR CALLER NUMBER TEN!!"
"WOOOOOOOO" she shouted punching the air with her fist. "Thank you so much!!"
"Stay on the line for a few minutes and we'll get your information in a bit"
"Ok!!"
Alexa threw her phone on the bed and ran out of the room.
"Ariel! Ariel!" She held her best friend by the shoulders.
"Guess what?!? WE WON!!" Alexa shouted.