Chapter Three

I stood there, frozen. My heart raced as all the nightmares in my life flashed before my eyes. I've been through things no 16-year old would want to go through. Only 16 years of my life and I already hate it. I've stayed strong for too long. Without saying anything I ran out of the bathroom to my next class... Health.

I always sat in the back corner because Alexa wasn't in this class. But then I remembered Miley was...
"You can't run Suicide Susie" she laughed, then took her seat. I put my head in my hands and heard the teacher start talking.
"Good afternoon class! So let's just jump into today's lesson, shall we"
He turned on the projector and pointed to the one word in the middle of the screen. Suicide. I cringed a little, feeling all eyes staring at me. No one knew i've tried to kill myself but Alexa and Miley, but that's only because she's a bitch. Everyone else knew I hated myself, which is kind of the same thing.
"Can someone tell me your own definition of suicide" "Miley"
"It's when a stupid person kills themselves" she smirked as she turned towards me.
"Not exactly... It's the killing of ones own self. Okay let's talk statistics!"
The whole class moaned.
"This is important because..."
He clicked to the next slide on the power point.
"Get into groups of six real quick"
The whole class moved into groups of six while I sat alone.
"Come here best friend" Miley smirked.
"Think about this class... One person of your group has considered suicide. One has made plans to commit suicide and one out of twelve of you have already tried it" his face went to disappointment.
"I know who the one is from our group" Miley eyes me, laughing.
I looked around the room to see if anyone had caught her laugh. Luckily no one did. I don't like talking about suicide.
I look down at my wrist, slowly pulling my sleeve up. Six scratches all lined up horizontally.
"Ariel! Tell me-"
I looked up scared thinking the teacher had seen my marks. I pulled down my sleeve quickly and sat up.
"Um ok, anyway tell me some factors that can play into someone wanting to commit suicide"
Miley tried to hold in a laugh, but she couldn't.
"What's so funny Miley?" He asked.
"It's just that-that" she continued laughing.
I gave her a scared look, if she told I would be put in help and I don't want that.