creepypasta slenderman love chaper 1

I was taking a walk through the woods at night because I love the woods and nature and animals

Slenderman point of view
I seen a beautiful girl that was sitting with smile dog she looked so sad I just want to hold her and tell her everything is going to be ok.

Y/N point of view .

I felt as though I was been watched i looked up and I sour a tall figure in the trees
I thought to myself I don't know what to do should I run should I hide I slowly walked away hearing leaves crunching behind me I quicken my pace I was looking for smile as well as running for my life.

Smile point of view

I sore Y/N run for her life and I who she is running from its slender man I wander why he's going after my owner she is such a good owner she is loving and caring and she is so beautiful even with scars but  she doesn't see that she is beautiful she doesn't know who any of the creepypasters are and I don't want her to get hurt she is an amazing person, I run to her and I stand by her leg and bark at him to back off my owner.

Slenderman's point of view

Why is the girl running a way from me did I scare her I hope not i transported in front of her she started to back up I don't know why though I'm i that scary I said to myself, I said child you don't need to fear me I'm not going to hurt you, you are so beautiful what is your name ?

Sorry guys I leave you on a cliff hanger sorry if it's bad I'm sorry please leave a comment if you would like me to do more story's