creepypasta slenderman crush

Slenderman point of view

I sore a girl walking through the forest and she looked like she had been crying I was thinking to myself what happened to this girl to make her cry.

Y/N point of view

I felt like some one was following me I quickened my speed and I fell and cut my knee on a broken branch.

That night i slept urfull I had bad dreams and I know I wasn't alone in the house any more I was scared out of my mind I went to my desk and grabbed my knife and hide it under my pillow just in case.

Smile point of view

I sore Y/N in the slenderman forest why was she there she doesn't know about them and I'm scared for her since she is my owner and I don't want her to get hurt she is a sweet human and she is caring and loving person.

Y/N point of view

I was looking around for smile but you sore him siting by a tree so u sat next to him and he smiled at you and he put his head in your lap and he started to bark for some own reason you see a figure behind a tree he was tall and slim he had long arms and he is know as slenderman his is a creepypasta but I thought he wasn't real dose that mean the others are real as well.

Sorry guys I leave you on a cliff hanger sorry if it's bad I'm sorry please leave a comment if you would like me to do more story's I hope you like the story so far 😁