Sonya**Mario Selman**

(Back Story)
                   (Sonya's P.O.V.)
Mario and I were driving down a dirt road. He kept telling me it was a shortcut, he was so determined to prove me wrong. "Sonya it's definitely a shortcut. It will shave like an hour off our drive." I saw a glimmer of persistence in his eyes. "Whatever you say babe" I replied nonchalantly. He rolled his eyes. "You're probably just taking me out here to murder me." I continued, He laughed. I admired his determination, but I was positive that this wouldn't end well. eventually he gave up and parked in a field, which gave a perfect view of the stars. He parked the car and grabbed your hand. "I would never try to kill you Sonya, I love you too much." he had never told me that he loved me before. Him and I sat there in silence. He started to frown from my lack of response. I was deep in thought. "I love you too Mario." I whispered in his ear. Now pulling him into a hug. He broke the hug and you guys started kissing. It had always been like a fairytale with Mario, and it always would be.
(Present Day)
                     (Mario's P.O.V.)
Sonya is crying, I'm yelling, this couldn't be worse, I don't want this, I see a future for us. "Sonya, it's unfair that you can hang out with any guy you want and I'm just supposed to be okay with that." "Mark and Weston are my best friends" she insisted through tears. "Mark is into you and you know it! You guys flirt all the time!" I don't like him like that and he knows that." "He calls you baby girl." I said seething with anger. "I'm sorry" she said "I love you" I said, still shouting for some reason. I hugged her and she hugged back, filling  in the whole in my heart. I kissed her on her forehead. "You're my baby girl" I stated. She nodded in agreement. We ended up watching Netflix on my bed in my room, eventually, snuggled under the covers together,"I love you too" she said, eventually drifting off to sleep.

Imagine for @emmiecallsmesonnie