Club

Sorry I haven't updated been busy sorry.

Frankie POV.

We were just going back home to get dressed in the boys cars so glad it's not a limo for a change. Me and Jessie were in Ed's car and Meg and Niall were in Niall's. We were just having a sing song to pass the time as you do and it always seems to work. My thoughts go back on tonight though. What if Tilly doesn't like me? Thinks I'm ugly? And Corey what if he doesn't like me or thinks I'm ugly too. Errrrggggghhhhh!

Tilly's POV.

I'm getting ready applying my eye liner and the rest of my make up until Luke shouted and made me have a black line on my face.

"TILLY?????!!!"

"LUKE! Look what you have done?"

"What?" He hurries up the stairs.

"Look!" Pointing at the mark on my face. Then he bursts out laughing like a freak.

"Yeah thanks Luke. What did you want?"

"Was seeing if you were ready you have 10 mins you need any help?"

"Erm yeah you could get my dress and some nice heels out for me please babe whilst I fix this mess on my messed up face."

"Hey?! Your face is beautiful." Then we share a sweet kiss and he does as his is told as I continue with my make up.

"Babe?"

"Yes Luke?"

"Why do you cover your beautiful face with make up?"

"Because I need to hide the ugliness of it some how."

"Don't say that again beautiful."

"Sorry."

As I continue to apply make up Luke sits on the end of the bed watching me. I applied little foundation because I didn't want it going a mess.

"Done need to get dressed now do you mind excusing yourself from the room sir?"

"What?! Haha lol! I will excuse myself from the room madam."

With that he left the room I got dressed as Corey's hopes of this girl being beautiful go around in my head. She will be beautiful if she takes after her sister so there should be no problem there.

Luke's POV.

Tilly walks down the stairs and omg. She looks beautiful.

"Tilly babe madam?" She giggles.

"Yes Luke babe sir?" She's giggling at her own comment muppet.

"You look beautiful."

"Awrhh thanks babe." Short kiss was shared and we walked into the living room to look outside to see if the limo was here.

Corey's POV.

This was the moment off truth when I get to put my mind at rest and find out what she's looks like.

"This is it Corey. You first." Tilly whispered into my ear.

I opened the door and saw everyone was already sitting down. There was one seat next to this girl I didn't know I'm guessing its Frankie.

"Hey everyone" Luke exclaimed.

"Hey Luke, everyone this is Luke Tilly and Corey." Ed said introducing us all.

Hello's were shared but I was in my own world thinking about how beautiful Frankie was. It was love at first sight. Her blonde hair is amazing and her piecing brown eyes are amazing.