Destiel: I rebelled for you.

"I rebelled for this?!" The angel's voice rocked the earth under him. Castiel had snapped. He was furious with Dean. But who wouldn't be? Castiel has had done so much for Dean, and for Dean to just give up? His fist met Dean's jaw, colliding with a booming sound. "So you could surrender to them?!" Castiel continued, his voice hard and evil; a voice that sent chills down Dean's spine. His ears started ringing. Castiel dragged Dean to the other side of the alleyway and pounded him in the stomach several times, each time just as painful and forceful as the last. Dean coughed out blood, splatting it onto Castiel's tie.

"Cas, please!" Dean managed.

"I gave everything for you! And this is what you give to me?!" He held Dean's jacket forcing him against the wall until Dean could hardly move. Castiel threw another blow to the face, causing Dean to choke on his own blood. But through this all Dean could hear the angel's words and the words, they did something to him, they made him think. Did he really give everything for Dean? Did he really rebel for him? Maybe he did. Maybe that's what he had been doing all along, caring for him; he did raise Dean from the pit himself.

Time suddenly slowed down. Dean could see Castiel, fist ready, aimed for him. He looked determined, enraged, but underneath it all, he was hurt. He could see it in Castiel's eyes; Dean had hurt Castiel. He had done everything for dean, and yet Dean was giving up. How could he do this to him?

Time resumed and the fist hit its target. Dean spit out more blood in result. "You're right!" Dean choked out as the angel gripped Dean's jacket, keeping him against the wall. Castiel froze, fist in mid-air, stunned. 

"I was wrong, Cas!" Dean gripped Castiel's hand and shoved it away from Dean's face, but didn't let it go."You've done more for me than I could have even asked and all I did for you was let you down!" Castiel's eyes widened in shock and Dean caught himself staring. His eyes were just so fascinating, the ocean blue color in them...it relaxed him. Castiel just stared back, questioning.

When Dean finally brought himself back to earth, he was calm. "I'm sorry..." was all he could say. Dean suddenly bent over and coughed out blood, letting go of Castiel's hand. Castiel stood there in deep thought. And after what seemed like forever, he lifted up two fingers and slowly.....hesitantly....tapped Dean's shoulder. Dean straightened up immediately, no longer choking on any blood, he was completely healed.

Dean felt a wash of emotions suddenly. Had Castiel forgiven him that quickly? Or was he healing him just to start the touchier all over again like they did in Hell? All questions were answered when Dean looked into those eyes, just inches from his. Castiel was confused and mentally hurting. Dean didn't know what to do, he didn't know how to ever repay him, to show him how much he was sorry. Until suddenly he could not take it anymore.

Dean's emotions were too overwhelming and finally took control. He abruptly grabbed Castiel's face with both hands and pulled him into a kiss. The warmth was invigorating. His whole body tingled and felt weightless, the feeling of Castiel's lips on his own, it was like nothing he had ever experienced before. Craving more, Dean snaked his tongue into Castiel's mouth to deepen the kiss. At this second in time, Dean didn't care about anything. All he wanted was Castiel, and nothing but Castiel. He wanted to explore him, taste him...love him. But before he could think anymore, Castiel shoved Dean away.

"Enough!" Was the last thing Casitel said before he vanished.

Dean was cut, carved, burned, and shot; all by that one word. He just stared in front of him, where Castiel had been just seconds ago. 

"C-Cas...?" 

Sliding down the cold brick wall, Dean had never felt so alone. He had just kissed Castiel. Why did he do that? And why did he hurt so much now that Cas was gone? Dean closed his eyes and salty tears slid down his cheeks.