Chapter 2

"How was your time-out Scottie? See, next time you make me angry I'll throw you in here again," Lola threatened me with a smirk tugging on her lips. "Now, let's go watch T.V. together this time."

I sighed in defeat as she hauled me up out of the bath. She threw me down and as expected, I landed on my feat and glared at her. Eyeing her through yellow eyes ablaze with hatred, I quickly shook myself to rid of the filthy water.  

Nonetheless, Lola laughed mockingly at me and proceeded to drag me downstairs to the living room. 

She wasn't even concerned about all her scattered dolls laying lifelessly on the floor; their arms digging into the soles of her little feet. Always oblivious, she never noticed the life drained from my eyes as the years passed, just like the dolls she collected every year.

Finally, I was thrown onto the couch and felt myself sink into its cushion. 

This was the same routine that I have had ever since I came here to this place. Staring at the image-generator-device, I remembered countless dark nights where I have woken up trembling in fear by this haunting song.

Oh no, Lola switched the channels already. It must be that time now.

"Are you ready kids?" No way you scumbag.

 "Aye Aye Captain" You traitors.

"I can't hear you!" That's because you're too old man. 

"Oohh..." Lola grabbed me and forced me to look at the screen.

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea..." I rolled my eyes, here we go again. 

After the theme song was finished, I couldn't stomach it anymore and tried to wiggle myself out of Lola's tight grip. Key word- tried to.

She didn't seem to notice my struggle so I did the only thing that ran through my mind- I scratched her. 

"Scottie! Dammit you-! Ugh, I'm missing the show, just watch the birds or something. Mummy will kill you for scratching me," Lola yelled and turned to the screen, but not without pushing me -hard-  to the back of the couch.

I hated how she always treated me like her slave or her play toy. I used to be free. I used to be better than this. After all those years enslaved inside this hell-hole, I was ashamed to have turned out to be this submissive.  

Like walking on eggshells, I never pushed her limits because I knew that she could easily grab something and aim it at my empty heart.

Yes, a metre high girl dressed in pink frilly dresses and her frizzy hair in pigtails.

I've seen her do it once and I bet that it won't be long till she snapped again and target the only other living thing in the house besides her parents. 

And I have a feeling that you know who that is, huh?