Kidnapped

Jenna's POV

I was sleeping when someone entered my room. i woke up and looked around the room before i knew it a rag was put over my mouth making me pass out.

???'s POV

I snuck into the new creepypasta's room. The person was a girl. By the sign on the door that says Nightmare i thought it would be a boy. I had to kill this girl because if not my son will soon fall too in love with her and not carry out the plan.

*Flashback*

" Son i need you to track down this girl i will give you 7 years."

" Yes Father i will find the ONE and eliminate them"

" Good now go find Slenderman and become a temporary pasta."

" Goodbye Father"

*End of Flashback*

I put the rag up to the girls mouth which knocked her out. i then dragged her out of the bed and teleported back to the underworld. Now my son will come looking for her, and when he does i will kill her right in front of him showing him what he was supposed to do.

EJ's POV

I waited for Jenna to come out of her room this morning. i waited for 2 hours. i got mad and barged into her room. i looked and saw she wasn't there but i did see writing on the wall in a little fire. it said " Son i have the girl come and get her if you DARE"

DAD why did he take her. i have to travel to the underworld to get her back.