Jack Brewer

Hello guys ♥
Enjoy & vote
.....

Disclaimer : I do not own kickin it
.....
The one that yiu have been waiting Jackson Brewer or jack brewer. Hi was the heartrob bad boy of Seaford . Had the best hair . He was just so hot girl drooled over him. But he didn't take it seriously . He only liked one girl and that was his best friend kim Crawford he thought to himself she is way out my league . Anyway jack was not just a bad boy he was such a kind , loyal , trustworthy , honest person that not most people knew. He was always there for them made them feel better about themselves and told them to never give up. Jack was a 4 degree black and was very overprotective especially to his friends . He flaws like he couldn't dance or sing at all. He wasn't perfect . Out of all his friends his two best friends where Jerry martinez who knew since birth and of course kim Crawford who liked so much and loved . Just may have do all sports but his favourite was skateboarding with kim and karate . He also played guitar and taught himself how to ( yes he did teach himself ) he was one of the best students in the Bobby wasabi martials arts academy like kim was. Yes jack would get jealous as well especially when boys asked out kim but he never gave up he always knew kim would be his always and forever . He was also offered a scholarship to the best dojo in the world the Otai Academ but he decided to stay because he had everything here in Seaford were rather wanted to learn martials here in his own hime town. Let's leave at that all I can say it his jack brewer .