Chapter 1 sleep

I was very young and very asleep. In my dark room. That any other child has.
I was dreaming in a different way than others. I was imagining the new and the impossible. It was all from my little head.
It was like watching TV at least that's what I'd call it. I saw a different room in a different house that I'd never seen before, it was plain and tan. There was a wooden door with a golden handle that I new not to open but I can't control what I see, it's like watching memories on a TV you can't look away from. Then there was a little girl about my age with brown hair she was yelling for her mother. And then there was a woman. But she was different she was the type of person you would find on a commercial . She didn't look real. But then the little girl spoke up and explained there was a monster behind that wooden door with a golden handle.
That stupid women then walked over and turned the golden handle. And the door slipped open. And there was another little girl a little younger than me she was pale with long black hair and a white night gown on. She was soaked and slightly blue. As if she had been in a any kind of water and left out side to freeze. There was a puddle of water at her feet. Then the strangest thing was the had blood dripping down from the top of her head to the floor. Then I woke up still in my room in my little toddler bed I looked over to my own closet. It was open and there she stood . The frozen little bloody girl. I didn't scream and run to my parents like any other child . I stayed put for I wasn't afraid. It was like I just didn't care then went back to sleep.

I ended up remembering for many years of this incident. I was only four when I had this dream. At the time I wasn't afraid of her. But as I got older it bothered me more that I wasn't . It scared me that I wasn't afraid. But oh well I guess I will never understand my mind.