We Stalked her

3XMATE

When I released myself in Ethan he claws at my back and I growl at him. my cock was still hard as it release its seed in him. he writhes below me as he growls back with a soft and blood thrilling moans. I flop back to his side and he doesn't complain as I pulled him close to me. his smell made me hum in bliss as I took him closer to me even more.

"Next time, I'll be in you" he whispers to me.

That made me chuckle. "Not unless you finally win"

he rolls his eyes and groans. "I can't wait to have her"

"You and me both, hon. you and me both" I snuggle in to his neck licking my mark on him. he snuggles close to me too.

We stalk her or I did because Ethan was doing his Beta work for the Alpha who keeps running on our asses. I grab a coffee on her cafe she works at. I comfortably let my sunglasses down as no one would suspect I was checking her out. she makes her way to me in her little waitress outfit.

"What can I get you?" she says. her smile was radiant but all through that powder and foundation I can see her tired black rings under her eyes. I know for a fact she hasn't slept for a day now.

I shrug. "The usual, Nol" her nickname rolled on my tongue deliciously.

"Okay, Another shot of espresso and chocolate cake" she pats my shoulder sending sparks for me but nothing for her because I'm wearing a leather jacket and the mate bond was kind of slow when your mate is human. "You really keep yourself awake. Wish I can do that" she turns to leave not waiting for me to reply probably because I shouldn't be.

she saunters back to the counter and I watch her for hours until Ethan comes with his brown hair all over the place and his shades down. wanting to ogle at her without being called a perv. he climbs down his truck and sits across me.

"How is she?" He asks looking around for her.

"She went around back to get your cake" I say while sipping on my coffee. Ethan grins when she sees her and she smiles at him.

"Hey, Ethan" she greets him. "here's your chocolate cake"

Ethan takes it staring so much at her as she leans close to him to put the cake down on the table. "Thanks, Nol"

she chuckles under her breath. "You two have a nice date"

She thinks we're gay though maybe we are. but that was before we found her. she leaves us and we stare at her ass as it swayed from left to right. "So what did you do with Alpha Kent?" I say starting the conversation but we weren't looking at each other.

"some rogues got in and he discovered one of them was his mate. same old bat shit" he changes his seat next to mine so he can freely see her. "How about her?"

"She hasn't slept for a day and continuously works after this. Her dad is still sick and her mom is somewhere between them trying to be sane" I took my phone out and searched through my bank accounts. "The small and unnoticeable can be hidden because of her desperation now" I taunted Ethan

he scowls. "She'll notice."

"She won't" I pressed the button and immediately a hundred thousand dollars went to her foundation.

"Fuck! Jake" he snatches my phone but it was already too late. "We would ruin six months of everything! six months of gruelling stalking and a lot of other things.

I kiss his cheek. "Yeah well better work another six"

he pulls his shades off and glares at me. "you think it's that easy?!"