We Made Love

We Made love

I wake up and the two weren't here. I look around while clutching the blanket to my body. Confused and still in a haze while my body still felt sore and a bit uncomfortable. The room I was in was big with tables and chairs that decorated it. The walls were painted blue and the bedsheets were another shade of a dark color. I inch close to the window behind the bed and see the ocean outside. The waves crashing on the shore and saw some birds flying.

Where the hell am I? I move slowly down the bed and took big deep breaths before I stand on my feet and felt my soreness at it's peak. I moan in pain and flop back to the ground. What is wrong with me? I got raped that's what. I sigh in frustration because I can't do a job if I'm like this. Though they already did pay for my Dad's surgery but am I going to be some kind of sex slave? Now that I remember they are not even human!

I stand up again and though my legs were shaky I was able to do it. There were no clothes for me here and I remember them ripping my clothes off so that's useless. I made shaking steps with the blanket tied held by one hand and I make it out of the room. There I see the two on the kitchen counter. I froze on where I was and stare as they make out on the kitchen counter. Jake sitting on the counter top and Jake standing and leaning forward to him. Jake sees me and smirks. I blush and cover my face with the blanket.

"Kitten come here" Jake says but I just shake my head. I fall to the floor as my legs gave out and my stomach rumbles in hunger. "Oh Ethan she's so cute"

someone lifts me from the floor and places me on some surface. I uncover my face and I see a beaming Ethan in front of me. he leans and pecks my cheek. "Yeah our cute little kitten"

"I'm not a cat!" I groan. He leans forward again and kisses me. he places his hands on my waist, planting me on the spot. He tasted so good like vanilla and some chocolate. The feeling of him kissing me made another shot of adrenalin in my system and I can't believe that I'm alive. His taste and this heat in my body feels like a blissful haze that I can't resist.

He breaks our kiss and places a chaste kiss on my lips and slaps my butt, I yelp in surprise. "I'll make breakfast" he says while letting go of me. The heat on my body still skyrocketing. I might be sicker than I thought.

Jake jumps down the counter and places himself between my legs in replace of Ethan. Just when I thought it ended it even wanted more. My body growing hotter. He smiles at me. "My turn, kitten" he teases.

"Please stop" I say feeling my tears drop from my eyes. The hormones and blood rushing in my body was making my moods a bit sensitive "Please"

he pouts and looks at me with big eyes. "you want him more than me?" he says his voice a bit coyly. "Oh that's unacceptable, kitty" he cups my cheek with both hands and made me look at him. "Want me too kitty" he kisses me too and unlike Ethan, Jake was rough and all about being the one in control and dominating me. he kisses me roughly and felt his teeth on my lower lip again. I fear that he'll bite it till it bleeds but he doesn't. he just nips on to it and tugs lightly. He lets go and smirks. "I like your expression kitten. Look at those lustful eyes. You want me, right?"

I nod slowly, my tears still trailing down my cheek. Dejected. I don't know what's wrong with my body anymore. All I know is that I can't deny them. Did they drug me?

He laughs and licks my tears. "Aww, you're just so cute"

"Jake stop bullying her" Ethan says while he takes out a pan. He was already done battering the eggs in a bowl. "you should make her feel better"

Jake clicks his tongue and smiles at me. "Sorry kitten, you just look so cute when you cry. Don't worry I'll treat you better" he kisses my tears and pinches my nose.