Some thingy I haven't really named

A/N: So uhm, this was quite weird for me to write... Yah.. I was pretty bored and I thought of this

So, this first chapter is basically dedicated to anyone who even decided to read the first chapter even if you didn't like it. Thanks :D

~Livia.

____________________________________________________________

The police officers dragged me into a brick room with a one way mirror planted obviously in front of the metal table. "Easy there!" I shouted, keeping this weird tough girl attitude going on. Trust me when I say, I'm entirely the opposite. I just loved it when they squirmed.

I was plonked down quite harshly on the metal chair, right infront of a man which I assumed was not a day over his 40's. He had dark skin and greying hair. His name tag read, 'Officer James Williams.'

Reminds me of Jacob from Mass Effect 2.

Oh, how I love Mass Effect.

I gave him my best smile and leaned back smugly into the uncomfortable chair. "Miss Ezra Smith?" He said whilst his eyes darted back and forth over the folders that lay before him. Wait... His voice.

"Officer Tayl-Williams," I managed to correct myself, "Can you, uhm, repeat what you just said?" I asked eagerly, mouth ajar with anticipation.

"Miss Ezra Smith?" He repeated.

Holy fudgecakes,

"Officer, has anyone ever told you that your voice is like chocolate? " Just the thought made me hungry.

As if my stomach heard my thoughts - which it most likely did because... Science - it started rumbling. Aggressively.

"That also reminds me, when is lu-"

"God dammit, we just need to ask some questions and you can go!" Officer Williams shouted. Obviously quite frustrated with my outburst.