Back from London

please be gentle with me, this is my first Fanfic in english :)

"JOOOSHEEEEY!" Sean yelled and hugged the other boy. Josh just arrived at the aiport and was caught by Sean who waited there for about two hours because Joshs flight was late. After two weeks in London, Josh was happy to be back in Perth. So he hugged Sean back who snuggled his face on Joshs Chest. When Josh laughed, his chest vibrated and Sean giggled too. Then they stopped hugging and Sean grabbed Joshs suitcase. The two boys walked out of the airport and took the airport bus to get home at Joshs. When they arrived, both sat down on the couch to watch Seans favorite movie. When it ended Josh looked at Sean who just fell asleep beneath him. So he covered the boy in a blanket and went upstairs to finish a song he began in London. After that he looked after Sean, who snorted peaceful on the couch. Then he got ready and went to bed too.

When Sean woke up the next day, he heard voices in the kitchen. He entered the room and the rest of the band stood there, plus Hannah, Michaels girlfriend. "Hey Seany, had a good sleep?" she giggled. Sean grunted and the boys laughed. "Ok Josh, tell me more about London!" Hannah asked his mate who was standing there with a cup of coffee. The boy nodded and began to talk "Well, London is pretty awesome. I mean, Perth is awesome too, but London is...awesome in a different way, if you know what i mean?" Hannah nodded. "Yeah, my german friend went to London one time. Talking bout my german friend, she will arrive tomorrow. I'm sure you will like her, she's pretty awesome!" Hannah smiled and Michael took her in his arms. "Oh, and she brings a friend with her. Maybe thats something for you, Seany!" She giggled again because of this stupid nickname. Sean just sighed and took a cup of coffee. Then he shook his head and left the kitchen.

The next day, a Saturday, the whole band except of Stevie went with Hannah to the airport to pick up her friend. The blonde girl was nervous and jumped around while they waited for the 17 years old german girl. Hannah said she had blue hair and a lip piercing. Josh was really looking forward to meet her because Hannah told him so much about her. Then, after about 15 minutes, he saw a girl with blue hair who was lugging a big suitcase. On her left side walked another girl, who was talking to her in another language. Hannah freed herself from Michaels Arms and ran towards the two girls. The blue haired looked up and screamed, dropped her suitcase and pulled Mikeys Girlfriend into a hug. Then Hannah hugged the other girl too and the three walked toward us. "Hey guys, I'm Max. Nice to meet you, Hannah told me so much about you. I liked the story with the weird shaped cake!" She had an accent Josh first couldn't assign to. It sounded american and german. Kinda funny. "Well hi. I'm Sean!" Sean introduced himself and she took his hand. The girl beneath her asked to speak. "Uhm hi I'm Lillith. My Auntie lives here in Perth so we can live at her house." The boys welcomed Lillith. She's from Ireland, Josh could hear her accent. She moved to Germany some years ago. Max and her were in the same class till Max dropped school and started as a tattoo artist. She's pretty good Lily told them. The boys grabbed their suitcases and they went to the house of Lilys Aunt Joleen.

The girls just placed their suitcases at Joleens house, then they went with the band and Hannah to the city, to see the sights and the beach. Max was pretty excited of Perth and Josh told her to show her his favourite place later. She smiled and agreed with his idea. Basically max and Josh liked each other really, the talked all the time and laughed much. Lily was kinda quiet, she just looked, nodded sometimes and giggled about the jokes Josh made. So Sean tried to start a conversation. "So? Do you like Perth?" he asked her. She looked at the ground. "Well it's pretty cool I guess." she answered shyly. Probably she wasn't the kind of persons who talks much. But Sean wanted to get to know her. So he tried again. "Uhm what kind of music do you like?" When he mentioned music her eyes started to shine. "Well I like greenday, linking park and so on. But I also love 5sos, All time low, Blink 182, Nirvana...actually I like all kinds of music. What about you...Sean right?" He nodded and listed his favourite bands. "Max told me you're in a band, so whats your instrument?" she asked, looking at her feet. "I'm the drummer!" Sean said with pride. "Heyy I can play the drums too. At home in Ireland I was in a bad too!" she seemed excited. "tell me more about Ireland!" Sean asked her. He was happy that she finally spoke. While she was talking about Ireland, Sean saw that she really missed her home. While they talked they didn't realised that they've arrived at the bank of Swan River.