O N E T E E N

[ SEVENTEEN ]

Dino put his phone aside and jumped out of his bed,cant wait to tell his hyungs,especially Joshua,about Zara's visit later.

"Annyeong,everyone!" All of them was startled to see their manager at the front of the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" They bowed.

"Have you guys practice for the concert yet?" He asked.

Seungcheol then came out and explained to him.

"Okay then..i'll tell you guys what's your schedule for tomorrow is" He gestured them to sit infront of him.

"Mingyu,come here-" He paused,looking at the direction of the kitchen.

Their manager furrowed his eyebrows and walked over to one of the cabinets before opening it up which reveals all of the things that Zara bought for them

"What is this?" He asked,causing the members to be panicky.

"Its a gift from one of our fans!" Woozi said.

"What do you mean its a gift?Since when your fans give this much toiletries?Or toiletries itself for that matters?" His stern look made them quiet.

"..did you guys steal these?"

"NO!DEFINITELY NO!" Hoshi assured him.

"Then how is it here?This is not little and as far as im concern..no one gives toiletries at fansigns...----....did a fan come here?"

He looked at them who gulped down their saliva.

"Wait..why are you guys quiet?...Omg...Are you guys serious?!" He threw the tissue roll on the floor.

"I taught you guys didnt i?! What if she was a sasaeng or something?Do you guys know how much trouble we will get in to?!!" The male ran his fingers through his hair.

"-You guys are well known now i fucking made you popular and now you wanna tarnish your group name?Fuck!I dont care,let this be the last time that girl has ever stepped into this dorm.By hook or by crook,i dont want her anymore!You understand me?!I'll be keeping an eye on you guys from now on!" Their manager shot a glare at them before storming out to the company.

Silence covered the whole room.All of them had a sad expression on their face.They are not sad about the scolding.They are sad about Zara.

"Omo...then...how....i-" Dino paused,sighing.

Everyone turn to him.

"Whats wrong?" Woozi tilt his head.

"I....i-i told Noona to come here..just now.."

The rest of the members let out a long depressing sigh.

"Why didnt you ask us first?" Jeonghan asked.

"You guys would definitely have said yes anyway..how am i suppose to know manager-hyung is coming.."

"....Lets just keep this a secret alright?We'll indirectly tell her not to come"

"Lets just say that our manager would be coming everyday to check out on us or something" Vernon suggest.

"Im sure Zara would understand..i know her" Seungkwan assured them.

All of them went back to cleaning since Zara would be here any time now.

"Hey,does anyone wants to follow me to the store?I need to buy something" Mingyu asked,only looking like a dumb pole at the side.

"Ehem!I said,does anyone wants to follow me?" He stood at the top of the table and shouted.

"Wonwoo im looking at you!" He pointed at the male who shook his head,silently judging his friend.

"Yah!Come down,i just wiped that table..just wait outside..i'll follow you" Joshua smack his butt and cleaned the spot Mingyu stepped on.

After getting his coat,the duo made their way out.It wasnt as cold as it was yesterday so they dont need a hot pack.

"What do you wanna buy anyway?" Joshua kicked one of the stones on the road.

"Just some stuff..i dont know" He shrugged his shoulders.

They were quiet for a few seconds until Mingyu voiced out.

"Hey....on a completely unrelated topic..not anything you can possibly think of be it--"

"Just go straight to the point Kim Mingyu"

"Do you like Zara?" He smirk.

Joshua widen his eyes,stunned by the question.

"Woah woah...w-what?Haha no!Why would you think of that?" He laughed.

"Aye,dont lie!I can see that you like her" Mingyu flashed a pervertic smile to him.

"Seriously?Stop that"

"Oh!Oh my is that you blushing i see??Joshua likes Zara!~ Joshua Likes Zara!~"

"Cut it out Mingyu! Stop it!"

"Stap eat!" He mocked Joshua.

"Joshua and Zara sitting on a tree K I S S I N G" Mingyu jumped around,causing Joshua to punch his arms.

"Ouch" He laughed.

"No but seriously,you like her dont you?"

".....I..."

Mingyu smirk.

"No i--"

He continued smirking.

"OH FINE!Yea..i got to admit" Joshua rubbed his temple.

Mingyu smiled broadly.

"May i ask why?" He asked.

"No"

"Shall i shout out loud?"

"Im gonna sacrifice you to satan"

"Oh my god!Have you not been going to church on Sundays?!I am dissapointed" Mingyu gasp.

"-but just tell me first before you sacrifice me to satan" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"....Well..the thing is..shes..different..Not the kind of different in a bad way..but good..shes way different from the other girl's i met anywhere..she's SOOO MY TYPE!She has a sweet smile,a caring heart, a bubbly personality!" Joshua sigh and smile.

"Wow..well somebody is love sick"

"But please dont tell anyone"

"I dont think i have to..its pretty obvious if you can see..like IF you HAVE EYES" Mingyu went in the store as Joshua stood outside,dumbfounded.

He adjust his mask frequently but thought that it was rather ridiculous to wear one since there's barely anyone here.Let alone any fans.

Just as he was kicking more stones,he saw someone from the corner of his eyes.Only god knows how his eyes widen,looking at the female who was walking along his direction.

Zara...

He smiled broadly and waved at her before he saw a male who grabbed her hands and quickly kissed her on her lips as passionately as he could.

Joshua turned his head away quickly,not wanting to see that horrible scene.His heart sank for a moment,thinking of how it could be him instead.

"I think i've got what i--" Joshua interupt Mingyu as he hold his wrist and walked quickly towards the other end.

"Yah!Where are we going?!" Mingyu asked.

"I-i want to buy something" He said with a tear slowly escapes from his eyes.

-

im confident wattpad is having moodswings coz i lost lots of chaps and honestly i dun appreciate it π_π