Chapter 10

Stars Pov
"Are you ready star?" Dark murmured to me. I grinned.
"Yup. let's go." I responded.
"Okay c'mon." He started to gallop and his wings spread as he took off into the air with me behind him. He looked a lot like Pablo when he was flying. I didn't even know if Pablo could fly anymore. It would be better if he didn't though. It would be easy taking Muddy. Angel, I'm not so sure about. I can see their stupid little farm now. I am ready.
--
Nina's Pov
"Shit Jacky! Let our horses out, NOW!" I screamed to Jacky. I was working Angel and she was doing really well. When I looked up, there were two massive horses flying above me. One was Star but I didn't know the other one. In an instant Jacky came galloping out on Blaze.
"Nina! Everyone is here! Including Muddy! He's powerful like Pablo." She yelled to me as all of our charms started to glow brightly. All of the horses transformed into their fighting stance. When Angels wings came out, we shot into the sky. I was alongside Jacky. Ember and Pablo was next to me while Winter and Storm were next to Jacky.
"Where's Muddy?" I yelled and looked around. He was next to Pablo. Pablo was even bigger than he usually was when he was stanced.
"Nina. Give him back!" Star angrily yelled at me as she shot lightning at me. I dodged and Pablo went up even higher.
"Darkstar! what the hell are you doing here!?" Pablo was furious.
"I'm on Star's side! I want her." Dark gestured towards me and Angel.
"Too bad! Screw you Darkstar! You are just like dad! always helping evil!" He screamed at Dark and came charging at the fresian.
"They're related?" I whispered to myself.
Before I knew it though, Star came charging at me and angel. Angel wasn't fast enough and she hit us. The last thing I remember was falling off Angel and Star shooting Angel to the ground.
----
Jacky Pov
"Shit Nina No!" I yelled and couldn't bear to watch my friend fall. Ember had seen what was happening and flew under her right in time. She hadn't hit the ground but she was out of it.
"Jacky I'll be right back!" Ember yelled as he went into the barn with Nina in his back.
Angel was in Star's grasp now. She had fainted and now Dark and Star were after Muddy.
"You can't have him!" Blaze and I had shot ice at them which froze Star for a moment but she became unstuck pretty fast. Ember came next to me and so did Pablo, Winter, and Muddy. We shot a fire ice beam at them which looked pretty cool.
I looked around.
"Where is Muddy?" I yelled and I saw Darkstar flying away with Muddy holding his wings in his mouth.
"No!" Pablo flew after them but was shot by Star and he collapsed onto the ground.