Invitation

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV / Yoon _______ [Fill this blank with your name]'s POV

"Uhm, wait ... What?" I asked while scratching my nape.

"Seriously _______, don't be such an idiot. You're invited to my sweet 17th party!" my friend, So Eun shouted. It was so loud, I think my ears have bleeded. Seriously suddenly she came to my apartment like a thief.

WAIT. WHAT. PARTY?

"Sorry, can you repeat it? I haven't cleaned my ears for a week, so I might heard something wrong,"

"I really want to kick you," So Eun sighed.

"I HAVE MY SWEET 17TH PARTY THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW AND I INVITE YOU MY BELOVED POOP," she repeated what did she say before.

I do remember that the day after tomorrow is her birthday. But ok, it seriously a party. And you know what, I don't really like a thing called party and such. Or maybe, I hate it instead.

"I bet you know that I really hate that shit," I sighed.

"Hahaha, of course I do. But come on, this is my one and only 17th birthday that I have in my whole life and I want to celebrate it with all of people I love. And party is a great thing to celebrate, isn't it?" she added an aegyo tone in her voice.

"But I haven't gone to this kind of party yet, I may look like a trash with flies around it,"

"Man, I can help you with your appearance later. You just need to bring yourself and we gonna have fun together, ok?"

"Ah, seriously if you're not my friend, I won't even step out of my bedroom to go out,"

"Doesn't this mean you're agree?! YESS! AND OH YES! OF COURSE!" she sounds so excited.

"What?"

BAM.

"Baby, I'm back,"

Suddenly a mint-haired guy slammed my apartment door. He wore a plain white t-shirt, checkered shirt, ripped jeans, and a sneakers. He brought a backpack on his wide shoulder and looked at me.

OH CRAP.

"OH MY GOD, _______ ..." So Eun started to hold my arm.

"Wh-what are you-" I'm too shocked to talk.

"_______, who is that? And he said .. Baby???" asked So Eun.

Suddenly my eyes started to produce tears, I felt a bunch of butterflies were flying around in my stomach and a tint of red colour shown on my cheeks.

"HOLY TOILETS, IT'S LEGIT MIN YOONGI!!!!" So Eun screamed and her eyes widened.

Min Yoongi a.k.a Suga. Yoongi is a member of school's kingka group called BTS. He really likes music and what he has done in his studio are make a music and write lyrics. He is so lethargic, doesn't give any f*ck about other people's bussiness or even love. And of course, kingka is kingka anyway, a lot of girls in our school have tried to steal his heart.

But the truth is ..

"Yoongi why didn't you call me first before you-"

"CALL?! YOON _______ ARE YOU DATING H-HIM?!" So Eun shook my body.

"We-well, I'm-"

"DEAR GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. YOU'RE DATING A SCHOOL'S KINGKA. WHAT A LUCKY!!" So Eun went crazy by herself and she kept punching me. Yoongi just made a confused face in front of us.