chapter 1: my life

jazzy's pov

so hey im jazzy im a lesbian and im 5''2 I have a piercing in my left nostril my stomach tongue nipples an pussy I think that piercings are sexy on a woman and the only reason I got my boobs and pussy pierced was because I wanted the piercing girl to touch me that's how I met 3 of my girlfriends but yeah im a nineteen year old girl going to college don't like to talk about my fam much so.

Avery's pov

so hi im avery im 18 years of age im straight im 4''3  I have a tat on my neck back and leg I have a nose piercing and that's it when I I was 14 I got my nose pierced I was a big ass baby about it im sorry I have never been scared to get a tat ever my mom is a crack head my dad raped me since I was 12 years old so I pay my own college fee so yup that's all ya need to know about me.

sorry guys im waiting on someone to finish this story with me come on

as I walked in my dorm room I looked at my roommate jazzy.

''hey why the long face boo''said jazzy ''oh hi im avery  im guesing you are jazzy huh?''i asked fascinated by her smile and im not even gay but it was something  she had about her that blew my mind.

''yup I am and your soo sexxy'' said jazzy (jazzy's point of view) ''umm you are to and im not even a lez but I really  like your smile''said avery. ''but I can make you a lesbian tho''I said looking her up and down remembering I cant fuck on the first day but it was going to be hard as fuck. she came over to me and touched my pussy I was surprised cause I was going to do the same thing. ''im sorry was that a little to much im sorry''said avery looking scared ''no no mami I was going to do the samething''I said kissing her.''im sorry jaz but I don't want you to think im a hoe just cause I fucked you on the first day we met''said avery backing away.''yeah I feel where your coming from''i said feeling stupid i had no idea where she was coming from i was going to fuck her talk to her for a while leave her and move on we dont have to tell no body i said in my head.

avery's pov(point of veiw) 

jazzy seemed like a nice girl but i could tell she wanted to get in my pants the first day i met her 
But I didn't say a thing. Two weeks from that day we had only said about to words to each other and I was afraid that she told someone that I had tried to rape her but I wasn't worried shit I could find me another friend fuck that hoe.
Cafeteria. Jazzy's pov
"Hey pookie