AN UNFORGETTABLE NIGHT❤

(Nicole's POV)
*few days later*
Today was the day I was going to hang out with john you know just doing regular things I wore something basic a tank top with shorts and converse ..

I waited minutes but it felt like hours during those minutes I stared out the window staring out into the city lights until I heard a knock as I opened the door he was wearing a dress shirt with jeans "are you ready to go?"he asked I nodded "yes" I said as we walked he held my hand it made my cheeks warm...

We decided to go into his car it was awkward and silent "so um where do you wanna go?" He asked "I dont know to the movies" I suggested he nodded "what movie though?" He asked "how about we get something to eat then go rent a movie" I said ..

"Sounds great" he said as he gave me a soft smile we drove to this place that wasn't expensive it had amazing food after we ate we decided to take a walk in the park we laughed and giggled well I giggled he chuckled..

We decided to sit down and stare at the city lights "today was pretty amazing"I said "it truly was " he said "um Nicole" he said "yeah?" I asked "do you really forgive me"he said "john its gonna take time " I said "I dont deserve to live I should of been there with you when you told me you were pregnant" he said he looked down ...

"Hey dont say that it wasn't your fault" I said "it was Nicole I should of been there there wouldn't have been an accident we would of been raising are little boy or girl" he said that's when I got emotional...

"I'm sorry for causing you pain" he said I didn't know what to say I was emotional I got up and began to walk away but john followed he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards his chest...

I cried and cried john held me tight and never let go I looked up at him staring in his blue clear eyes but suddenly are lips tips never letting go it escalated quickly but we broke off "let's go somewhere private" he said softly I nodded we drove off heading to his place...

just as he closed the door he grabbed me by the waist and passionately kissed me we were caught in the moment he unbuttoned my shorts he wanted to take off my tank top but I couldn't I gently pushed him away "Nicole what's wrong?"he asked..

"I'm afraid" I said "of?" He asked "of having sex again and showing you my scars" I said as I buried my face I heard him coming closer as he got closer he removed my hands off my face "we'll take it slow" he said softly..

I nodded "your beautiful either way with or without scars" he said it got me teary I nodded I took off my tank top revealing my bra and scars he wasn't shock he bent down and began to kiss each and Every one one of them causing me to moan he took off my shorts kissing my thighs...

He laid me on his bed I watched him undress himself I for got how big his d*ck was he place a condom on he got closed to me and he inserted his d*ck slowly causing me to moan he got lower towards me he began to kiss my repeatedly...

"Dont..leave... Me" I said gasping "I won't baby I won't" he said groaning he went in deep but slowly  he trapped my hands not making move "I miss this" I moaned "I missed you" he said to be honest his s3x face was hot my insides were starting to explode...

I moaned and moaned and moaned that's when I became extremely wet "ahh F#CK ,F#CK!" I moaned out loud I pushed john away I started to drip "John quick give me a towel " I said he gently laid back to bed "shhh I got this" he said he spread my legs opened and began to lick my wet throbbing v@gina ...

"Ahhhhhhhh" I moaned I stroked his head but at the same time I  pressured his head to go in deep his tongue was amazing "f#ck" I said he connected my legs up against his waist and began to insert his d*ck  he went slow at first but then he went fast...

I grabbed the sheet aggressively he gently picked me up and slammed me up against the wall he buried his face between my breast as his d*ck got deep inside me I began to scratch his bare back it caused him groaned..

"F*ck I'm sorry" I said "it's ok dont worry about it" he said breathing heavily I nodded and kissed him aggressively....

I began to bite his neck causing him to moan I couldn't contained myself left marks on his neck he spread my  a$$ cheeks so he can insert it smoothly and faster....

He laid back to bed he went fast and hard causing both of us to moan "ahhh yeah ahhh ahhhh f#ck" I whimpered john just groaned grunted...

Moments after he removed his condom off and began to job I laid there watching him it turned me on after he jobbed he made me sat on his lap and all we did was kiss he bit my lip and sucked my neck repeatedly..

That night was a unforgettable night...

________________________________________
SO IM GUESSING NENA IS OFFICIAL NOW LOL IT WENT FROM 0-100 REAL QUICK ...

COMMENT AND VOTE